Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: >> BUGS REPORT DBM 1.0<<

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: >> BUGS REPORT<<

Quote Originally Posted by Gastrilis View Post
    I play Bactria and in 21 turn no one has declare war to another... World peace is secure. Is this a know bug?
    in the first 30 turns there is sort of peace.
    please read the manual, otherwise you couldn't understand the mod behaviour and its script.
    Team Leader De Bello Mundi

Thanks. Really sorry. Great work btw!
    "War is the mother of everything."
    -Heraclitus, Greek philosopher (535-475BC)

This is a great mod. But i have one problem, when moving around the campaing map it is way to laggy!! Any fix for this??

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by henkeswe View Post
    This is a great mod. But i have one problem, when moving around the campaing map it is way to laggy!! Any fix for this??
    There is a fix... Lower your graphic settings, lol. See if that works, and if it does work I would look to get a new video card or CPU

Thanks fore the advice but i dont Think its the copmputer, i can run the game on the higest setting and have a very nice grafic when on battle map whithout lagg. And my computer can run mutch more demanding games then this. It have to be somthing else??? But i will see if lowering will help!!

Quote Originally Posted by henkeswe View Post
    Thanks fore the advice but i dont Think its the copmputer, i can run the game on the higest setting and have a very nice grafic when on battle map whithout lagg. And my computer can run mutch more demanding games then this. It have to be somthing else??? But i will see if lowering will help!!
    It has nothing to do with your graphic card its a game from long long time ago
    It's because of the many units moving around and doing their stuff, just disable see AI moves helps or when you like to see that hit space bar it speeds the move of AI, if an agent is doing a mission hit right mouse button
    Roma, Acta est Fabula
    Released! version 0.9B of the mayor overhaul mod for IB2 Vandalorum

I can play the custom battles but I always get an unspecified ctd when trying to play a campaign. I read and follow the instructions but I get the error with every faction. Any help?

I can play the custom battles (btw it's great!), but I always get an unspecified ctd when trying to play a campaign. My game is up to date and I have read the instructions but still crashes. Any help?

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

a well known ctd occurs when you go in custom or historical battle menu and then go to campagn menu. is this the case?
    Team Leader De Bello Mundi

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaymo View Post
    a well known ctd occurs when you go in custom or historical battle menu and then go to campagn menu. is this the case?
    Just tried to launch the campaign without going into custom battle but still crashes...It's not the ctd where the game crashes right away as I click campaign, but after it fully loads...I guess I can't play this mod ....thanks for the advice though

don't know if this is a bug but i can not build\place a watchtower on the north of the bridge ,its one region but is seperated by bridge, above bridge i can build no watchtowers,under bridge i can see picture
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0002.jpg  

Senator

Mauryans use persian Ballistas, is this intended?

I have a random crash in battles and apparently the cause is mss32.dll. I'm not experiencing any crashes in vanilla game or in SS 6.4. Also there seem to be a lot of sound issues. The campaign map works great ( for now ) but I'm only at turn 16.

Quote Originally Posted by ddo View Post
    I am getting strange sounds in battles, gun fire sounds instead of archer sounds and stone throwers the sounds.... some of the roman voices are from med 2...
    Are you experiencing CTD in battles?

After some testing and restarting of campaigns I have found this to be a real deal breaker. CTD's occur randomly in battles, it is not action specific related. Sadly this makes this wonderful mod unplayable for me for the time being ( I'm hoping this will get fixed because it is the only mod that has this issue ).

I'm playing the Lite campaign edited for no waste, also I'm using the Anti-Squalor: A small unofficial patch but since the CTD is on battle I doubt they would cause this issue.

My system specs:

i7 2600k 4.5Ghz
    Sapphire 7970 3GB
    Maximus IV gene-z
    Corsair Vengeance 1866
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
    Medieval 2 kingdoms 1.5 patch not installed on my main drive
    My log is attached
    Attached Files Attached Files

Any ETA on a patch?

Have been playing Greeks now for 35 turns and was doing well. However, I noticed from about turn 30 that my profits had switched to expenditure in the region of -16k a turn. When I finally checked the finances in detail, I found that my total income was 38k and wastefulness was -37k. This has to be a bug. Do you know if something triggers this? I remember in another TW game that a particular event caused a problem like this.

Since I will be broke in 6 turns there seems no point carrying on. I was enjoying the game up until that point. I am playing on the Medium setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Beowolf View Post
    Have been playing Greeks now for 35 turns and was doing well. However, I noticed from about turn 30 that my profits had switched to expenditure in the region of -16k a turn. When I finally checked the finances in detail, I found that my total income was 38k and wastefulness was -37k. This has to be a bug. Do you know if something triggers this? I remember in another TW game that a particular event caused a problem like this.

Since I will be broke in 6 turns there seems no point carrying on. I was enjoying the game up until that point. I am playing on the Medium setting.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...p?609434-waste
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle

Not sure if it's a bug but i'm on turn 61 with Swebaz and am doing very well. All of a sudden it said the Sabiens or whatever faction they are i forget how to spell it had won the campaign and it asked me if i wanted to continue....How did they conquer 60+ regions in 61 turns? I still have many male family members left so it's not like my family tree is dead and i can't still win my campaign....

I've never seen another faction complete their victory conditions that fast before ever...

Interesting, I've never seen the Sabaeans do that good. Also, the Sabaeans only have to conquer 40 regions.
    "To say of what is that it is not, or of what is not that it is, is false, while to say of what is that it is, and of what is not that it is not, is true" ~ Aristotle