Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: >> BUGS REPORT DBM 1.0<<

Default Re: >> BUGS REPORT<<

Quote Originally Posted by amiriclemythzz View Post
    I have built all the way up to praetorium and the highest AOR barracks as well but for the praetorium I can only create roman militia and for the AOR barracks legio linteata (in Capua) I can recruit the Legio 3 from Africa provinces with the AOR barracks tho. (the legion with leather armour). I also recieved 3 early first legionary cohorts from the senate as a gift for a mission. Do I need to build the praetorium in a special location?
    UPDATE:
    I can also recruit the Legio 5 Alaudae from a Castra Regionis (AOR building) in Tolosa in Gaul.

Did anyone experience the buzz sound glitch when selecting unit, give order, etc... in the strategic map?
    Don't know if a bug or my lap doesn't meet the mod's requirement.

Switching off pilum causes old saves corrupted.

Default Two strange things/bugs

Hi, I've recently downloaded this wonderful mod. It's one of best currently available, so congratulations for modders I've seen though 2 things that seem a bit buggy...:

1. Playing as Rome, I've already got 2 requests from senate to give them my cities- the ones conquered from Gauls. I don't exactly understand why is this happenning... And as it goes on, conquest of Gaul is getting less and less tempting. Sure, I can refuse this request, but still.

2. While conquering mentioned Gaul, my faction leader got granted triumph. I was supposed to go back to Rome, but I was pretty far from it- so I put him on one of my ships and sent him there. Nonetheless- it still took 2 turns to get there... And when he did, I was no longer able to get access to lands directly surrounding Rome. I know that event mentioned that I should hurry, but that doesn't really seem right.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

i think the corrupted save pilum switch is a hardcodeissue.

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

switch off of pilum is not save compatible.
    Team Leader De Bello Mundi

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by kahnage View Post
    I think the stats from the Armenian Chosen Legionaries and the Armenian Armoured Legionaries is the wrong way round or their availability is wrong as you get the armoured legionaries first (which are better) and the Chosen legionaries after.

Armoured Legionaries are far better than Chosen Legionaries, and they also look more advanced.

Also, i have also noticed cities that have buildings not corresponding to their location. For example, several 'rebel' cities in Greece have barbarian buildings, Patavium has eastern buildings and one city i came across (i can't remember its name) had a mixture of eastern, barbarian and nomadic buildings (I think that one was in Greece as well. Might have been either Apollonia or Thermos).
    chosen legionaries has the leather segmentata, and that armour can be available only after the second roman reform (because armenian legionaries are an imitation). chainmail legionaries, instead, can be available after the marian reform. a possible solution is to move the armoured legionaries to the second reform.

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by _Tartaros_ View Post
    this would be explain my problems to get them work. i added sounds and implanted them correctly, but no warcry all the way...
    my new idea was to use the special ability to rally troops and somehow use this as warcry - problem is that this ability doesn´t link with the moral/combat-bonus

edit:
    there is an audiocommand "warcry!" in the edsuv
    i unpacked the soundfiles, added the related wav-files into battle_on and the linked the path in edsuv for warcry_on and then deleted the events.idx and events.dat
    but the new warcry-commands are not ingame - did i miss something?
    how can i pack the unpacked files to create new voice.idx and voice.dat
    - to unpack the files, click the unpack in data\sounds
    - all sound files will be unpacked data\sounds\data\sounds
    - move the unpacked files from data\sounds\data\sounds to data\sounds\
    - make your modifications
    - delete idx e dat files regarding your modifications (ie: if you modify sounds text files then delete events files; if you modify the music mp3 then delete music ecc.)
    - at first start of mod, files will be generated. Then you can delete unpacked files.

_Tartaros_'s Avatar "Harzschütze"

very good - i missed the 3rd point
    i will try this

my error:

my error. How to fix it???

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaymo View Post
    chosen legionaries has the leather segmentata, and that armour can be available only after the second roman reform (because armenian legionaries are an imitation). chainmail legionaries, instead, can be available after the marian reform. a possible solution is to move the armoured legionaries to the second reform.
    In that case it must be a matter of the units stats being mixed up because the stats the Armoured Legionaries have are far superior to those of the Chosen legionaries. It makes the Chosen legionaries not worth the effort.

Laetus

I tried to play Uniformed unit models but I cant get them to work. The bat file replaces something when I run it like it should but the units are non uniformed after, doesnt matter whether I choose option 1 or 2 in the bat file. Then I tried to change it manually by going to data\ui\units\mercs and copy paste everything inside the Uniformed folder into the mercs folder, but still it doesn't work.

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Suladan View Post
    I tried to play Uniformed unit models but I cant get them to work. The bat file replaces something when I run it like it should but the units are non uniformed after, doesnt matter whether I choose option 1 or 2 in the bat file. Then I tried to change it manually by going to data\ui\units\mercs and copy paste everything inside the Uniformed folder into the mercs folder, but still it doesn't work.
    only ui card are uniformed, not models on battlemap.

Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaymo View Post
    only ui card are uniformed, not models on battlemap.
    Oh well seems legit. Thanks for the reply, awesome mod

The camels look really small, not nitpicking, just pointing it out...

about unit numbers, they are bugged in lite, in order to have units in huge scale, you just have to copy the campaign script file into the full campaing, and you will have huge units and fast turns
    hope it helps some of you

Sieging in Messalia, can't seem to get either hastati or these principes to actually use the siege tower or ladders, as in drop the plank/platform so they can cross over to the wall. The officers will climb the tower after I tell them to get on the wall again, but they won't go into the tower enough to have it drop the platform. The triarii didn't seem to have a problem doing this, for whatever reason.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	caughtcamera.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	366.9 KB 
ID:	286843

edit: apparently this is only occuring on the edu mod I was using.
    Last edited by DavidtheDuke; July 23, 2013 at 10:01 AM.

Legio III is available before the reforms if you build the right aor barracks in lilybaeum and africa.

"In a man to man fight the winner is he with one more bullet in his clip."
    - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

"Suffer not the Witch to live, nor the Heretic to spread his lies!"

playing as the germanic tribes now,i besiege a town with palisade wall,(town name;Biskupin)
    when i try too distroy the wall with the ram ,i see only one part of the wall that i can destroy with the ram,when i try too destroy the gate ,it says its only a building and i can not distroy it with the ram.

look at picture for more.

edit;sorry for mine bad english this is difficult for lme too say in english.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0026.jpg