Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: >> BUGS REPORT DBM 1.0<<

Default Crash on Pontifex Election on the 100 turn

I can't skip the Pontifex Election playing Rome on the turn 100, but when I press "vote" I get a terrible crash.
    Can you solve it?

Default Re: Crash on Pontifex Election on the 100 turn

It's been an issue since release. It seems devs rushed the release with few serious bugs and now they are still working on a patch. Solution so far - do not conquer SPQR - it should always have at least one province. You can (before war) give them one meaningless province (some island for example) and let them have it.

Default Re: >> BUGS REPORT<<

hello people, I have another kind of CTD problem, sometimes when I conquer a city (no matter if I choose conquer, sell slaves, or exterminate) the game crashes, saying that Medieval II stopped working; I'm playing with Carthage and light campaign, during the game I conquered before another city without problems, now I'm sieging Kirta and the game always crashes when I conquer it (I'm stuck here)

some months ago I played another game, but with Romans, I conquered some city without problems, and then I got stuck with the same problem taking a city in Corsica, I was forced to abandon the game for this reason; I don't know what to do; I hope that the incoming patch will solve these problems

Well ,i like to be fair. So , after being away from the game for some time cause of my work , and being back to it tonight , trying to figure out where i was in various things concerning my campaign , i noticed that i do have first cohorts. And then i realised that i can have a limited number of them. Thats why their pools are gray now. So what i was refering to as "bug" about the first legions ,was just a mistake of mine. I want to ask sorry about that. The rest stands as they were.

Most of missile unit (cav and infantry) don't shoot or are very very tooooooo slow.. So just imagine when i have a full army of principes or hastatii... And in their info window it is said "can shoot while charging" or some lies like it. Well why don't you make them have like only 2 or 3 missile with high accuracy rate so we can rapidly use them to fight in close combat (and not only in defensive position).

Have tried macedonia, same issues with missile units. Won't shoot at all...

Solutions?????

Default Re: Illyrian Bug Crash !

Furin can you send me your campaign script? Because I believe your right but I am afraid to tweak my campaign script, it might complicate the game..

Ballacraine's Avatar Domesticus

Don't know if this one has been reported, but the iteration I just downloaded from ModDB has 2 faction leaders for the Roman republic.

Balla :0/
    In faecorum semper, solum profundum variat.

Icon4 Bug Report - Game Crashing During next turn

Thank you veru mich for this great mod!
    You have a done an excellt job and hope you'll continue your success.

I started a new Medium Campaign Victory Conditions Free with Seleucids and had a few game crashed during the next turn process, with the windows message "Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit."

I had many backup save files during some turns and reverted to previous turns and changed a lot of actions and moves.
    They worked so far and the turns went on. but it seems at the start of turn 88, no matter how big changes and many turns before i try, it always ends up with game crashing and the previous message appears.

Any thoughts on that matter? Im using win8 with MTW2 Kingdoms Gold patched propertly with original serial number.
    Vanilla campaigns worked so far without any problems and the graphics settings are medium-high.

Any help in similar conditions will be much appreciated!

I'm attaching the saved game in turn 86 in a 7zip-file.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: >> BUGS REPORT DBM 1.0<<

DBM1.0 is no longer supported. Thread closed
    Team Leader De Bello Mundi