Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PERMISSION TO USE MOD MATERIAL

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: PERMISSION TO USE MOD MATERIAL

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaymo View Post
    You're free to use all* material of De Bello Mundi (DBM) without asking for permission.
    *The only exception are the CAI (Campaign AI) files
    . For them, you don'h have any permission.
    Of course, credits are welcome.
    If you like, you can inform us and the community posting here the mod name and link.
    Hello Rhaymo, i am a big fan of your mod since the summer of 2013. I have managed to incorporate the Roman Ballistas and the Roman Catapults to my mod. However, i didn't manage to incorporate the "Heavy Onager"-unit cause of some error message regarding the "onager" being missing in the edu? Do you know what the problem is?

I did the same thing with that unit. Also, does it share the battlemodel.db text with the Roman Catapult? I know the only difference is the attacking part of the unit, and that it's bigger than the Catapult. I really hope you can help as i would very much want the Heavy Onager in my game.

Edit: I am redesigning the Byzantines of the Stainless Steel-mod, by adding new agents, new units and by replacing some of the existing units. I have also given them the music of your mod.
    Last edited by Mr_Nygren; April 06, 2016 at 11:16 AM.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Thanks for your generous attitude toward materials. I'm planning to use some of your African unit cards. Cheers.
    Classical World - overhaul mod for Hegemony 3 , Clash of The Ancients. The Real Time Grand Strategy equivalent of Total War
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/classical-world-5

Rhaymo's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Nygren View Post
    Hello Rhaymo, i am a big fan of your mod since the summer of 2013. I have managed to incorporate the Roman Ballistas and the Roman Catapults to my mod. However, i didn't manage to incorporate the "Heavy Onager"-unit cause of some error message regarding the "onager" being missing in the edu? Do you know what the problem is?

I did the same thing with that unit. Also, does it share the battlemodel.db text with the Roman Catapult? I know the only difference is the attacking part of the unit, and that it's bigger than the Catapult. I really hope you can help as i would very much want the Heavy Onager in my game.

Edit: I am redesigning the Byzantines of the Stainless Steel-mod, by adding new agents, new units and by replacing some of the existing units. I have also given them the music of your mod.
    you have to import in descr_engines the entry for the onager (onager2) and in the descr_projectile the entry for "onager"
    Team Leader De Bello Mundi

Thanks for resources. I used strategy model and portraits for princesses in my submod Agents Revived for Europa Barbarorum II - http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...8#post15499088

yes, up to the DBM 1.2 resources were available anywhere...

as of now for DBM 2.0, due to the new resources of the game, for now they are not accessible and sharing denied, as the mod is again in development... then, we'll see about rules for sharing..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12