Thread: A question about Goth's All Faction Mod (for BI)

Default A question about Goth's All Faction Mod (for BI)

Hi, I recently downloaded Goth's All Faction mod 2.4, and installed it to a neutral location so I could determine which files I needed to back-up. I noticed that there were a few files in the rtw data directory, instead of the BI one. Are these files that are under "data" instead of "bi/data" necessary for the mod to work correctly, or can they be ignored?

Default Re: A question about Goth's All Faction Mod (for BI)

Not sure what you mean. I have been playing a BI campaign with Goths mod for a month now. Works fine. Although I made extnesive modifications, I did not change any files other than in BI directory.

Your best bet is to play it safe. Standard practice in any event (at least for myself) is to keep an entire backup data folder. This may not be practical if you dont have the harddrive space, but it more or less eliminates any worries I might have when installing. But yes, if it has rtw files included with it, you should back them up as well.

Alright, I guess I'll make backups of both data and bi/data, and install the whole shebang. Seems like the logical thing to do.

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Moved to the Mod Threads.