Thread: stainless steel 6.4

Default stainless steel 6.4

I think im playing brothers grim II. I am having nearly all my generals loyalty plummet to mutinous. Even when i marry a daughter to a general they still only have like 1 loyalty badge. when I hover the mouse over the trait that says "leader defied" or abysmal zeal it states "as the empire grows and more contact with the outside world increases this can lead to easy ways of sloth corruption ect."
    1. how do i improve my zeal (should i end trade agreements with countries so they back off?)
    2. how do i turn those disloyal generals into loyal ones. (sometimes its my heir to the throne that is disloyal.
    3. Its not an issue about piety b/c most of my settlements are at 90 or above for the factions religion.

please help if you can!!

Default Re: stainless steel 6.4

Are you playing grim reality?

Navajo Joe's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

He most certainly is, either check out BGR thread in sub mods or re-run SS Set Up and deselect and start a new campaign

'Proud to be patronised by cedric37(My Father and My Guardian)

Your main problem is not the "abysmal zeal" - that comes as your empire grows, and there is nothing you can do about it. However, you must get rid of the "leader defied". To achieve this, identify the general(s) who has/have defied orders. You can do so by examining their traits, and somewhere it will tell you they have to pay a fine or show up at the capital. If the latter is the case, move them to the capital and leave them there or kill them off in a battle (or sink them in a ship). For more details, hover your cursor over the traits in question.

And for the future: Carefully monitor the orders issued by your faction leader (you find them in his traits) and do not break them again. Then your loyalty problems will go away.