Thread: Some suggestions to remove unnecessary difficulty

Default Some suggestions to remove unnecessary difficulty

Suggestion #1. If possible, considering removing/deactivating/nerfing "Distance to capital" because it is extremely hard to maintain the Twili empire when you either have to have all your units in all your towns to prevent rioting, which subtracts an ENORMOUS amount of rupees from your bank account, which you already have very little of after you take all of your money to build a Mirror Gate (which within 10 turns glitches out in an absurd way, duplicating itself to the point where you don't know which one to use to send troops back and forth.

Suggestion #2. For the Lizalfos, put more units under the "leather tanner" level barracks, especially the spearmen, because without a fair amount of spearmen, ordona will DESTROY YOU!

Suggestion #3. This one isn't a suggestion as much as it is a bug fix. Anywho, the Wizzrobe have a "Strict Goddess Worship" religion, yet the religious building that they build is the goddess and deity statue. I would suggest fixing this as fast as possible
    I would suggest adding embassadors to all factions, but I know that is already underway, Neph is planning to give all factions except Gohma embassadors in the next(?) update, which according to a message I saw from him, he's planning on getting the update out by the end of July/Beginning of August, but time isn't agreeing with him. More on the way eventually.
    Last edited by Aquos4; July 15, 2013 at 01:20 PM.

Windrider37's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Some suggestions to remove unnecessary difficulty

go check out my sub mod, it has a fe changes you may enjoy ;3

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...rider-s-submod
    My Skype and steam name is Windrider37 on both. I love chatting and playing games if someone would like to do either ^.^

You can mod this easaly for your self
    Go to the hyrule file search for descr_settlement_mechanics exekute the file with a text editor
    And search there for SOF_DISTANCE_TO_CAPITAL there you can mod the Numbers the smaller the Number that much smaller the penality
    i did edit so
    <factor name="SOF_DISTANCE_TO_CAPITAL">
    <pip_modifier value="0.2"/>
    <castle_modifier value="0.2"/>
    <city_modifier value="0.2"/>
    <pip_min value="0"/>
    <pip_max value="16"/>

Windrider37's Avatar Centenarius

well, in my submod, i added public order building to the twili to remedy that, such as a milk bar and all that. Like i said, go give it a shot, and see how you like it. I added several units to several factions, like Volvagians, and more.
    I also added Diplomats to most of, if not all the factions!
    Last edited by Windrider37; July 16, 2013 at 10:32 AM.
    My Skype and steam name is Windrider37 on both. I love chatting and playing games if someone would like to do either ^.^