Thread: I personally know I need help in these areas. v1.9 Platinum (From prepatched v1.5 Gold RTW 3 set discs including BI install disc)

Icon1 I personally know I need help in these areas. v1.9 Platinum (From prepatched v1.5 Gold RTW 3 set discs including BI install disc)

I have successfully gotten RTRPE v1.9 installed. It is just I have a few issues I would like to report with these 2 major problems!

1. 6.0 / 6.2 Gold music addon does not work

2. The units in platinum are to short than I want and see in youtube Campaign episodes.
    *For example on the numidian campaign I have seen players with 240 desert infantry fresh*
    -on my platinum its only 60 (HELP)

& through the trial and bloody upsurgy of trying to fix this by re installing from my discs and re installing the mods over and over i have no success in fixing the key to enjoying it fully. SO I decided to make documentation of my problems and though processes on this please feel free to post! Help would be appreciated.

-P.S. I do not mean to give any type of criticisms in any way just trying to educate.

Default Re: I personally know I need help in these areas. v1.9 Platinum (From prepatched v1.5 Gold RTW 3 set discs including BI install disc)

Okay, I will make everything much easier for you.

Get a fresh installement of RTW.

Download RTRPE 2.0. It is modfoldered, contains everything in 6.0 Gold, the music addon and platinum.

Default Re: I personally know I need help in these areas. v1.9 Platinum (From prepatched v1.5 Gold RTW 3 set discs including BI install disc)

Thanks I will try and get that it is just I don't have the alexander would i need alexander for it?

Thank you very much I have gotten Alexander and installed perfectly. I followed http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...m-Edition-v2-0
    specifically where it says Retail Version with Barbarian Invasion because that is what I have I have the gold so the only patch that was relevant to it was v1.6. Got that done then installed the Alexander, after that I did install the RTRPE v2.0. It did follow through good just some concern was that it I had to direct it to my Rome - Total War in, "The Creative Assembly" folder in my computers program files and wondered if I should of had to direct it to a The Alexander specific folder. The game works now with the music!! (Horay) Just one major concern at this point please tell me why the units aren't enlarged, they still are at low numbers like 30 slingers, 80 desert infantry?? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Massive Baya View Post
    Thank you very much I have gotten Alexander and installed perfectly. I followed http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...m-Edition-v2-0
    specifically where it says Retail Version with Barbarian Invasion because that is what I have I have the gold so the only patch that was relevant to it was v1.6. Got that done then installed the Alexander, after that I did install the RTRPE v2.0. It did follow through good just some concern was that it I had to direct it to my Rome - Total War in, "The Creative Assembly" folder in my computers program files and wondered if I should of had to direct it to a The Alexander specific folder. The game works now with the music!! (Horay) Just one major concern at this point please tell me why the units aren't enlarged, they still are at low numbers like 30 slingers, 80 desert infantry?? Thank you.
    Pardon but I have found out the solution (Cheers) thanks for the advice quarterback "In the Options tab on the main menu in the video settings including unit scale along with all the other settings in advanced video settings.