Thread: Estimated Launch Day

Default Estimated Launch Day

Hello everyone I'm new to this forum however I am very anxious for the launch of Victoria Total War, some of you know an estimated release mod or the release of beta?

Pazu the Kitsune's Avatar Shopkeeper

"If you can keep your head when all about you
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,"

-First lines to the poem "If-" (by Rudyard Kipling)

Pazu the Kitsune's Avatar Shopkeeper

Default Re: Estimated Launch Day

In case that link was unclear, just know that we have a policy of not commenting on timings (ie when the next preview will be, when the mod will be released, etc etc). It is possible at this point that our mod leader will not even bother to reply to this thread.....we do have that policy for a number of reasons though, I could easily say something like 'The next preview will be sometime before years end' or 'we will definitely have the mod released by the end of 2015', but then I would literally be blowing smoke, with mods in development like Victoria Total War, you can never really give a good release date honestly because something can (and usually does) come up, meaning that we don't meet the date, meaning what we tell you guys/our word isn't any good, and a man is only as good as his word...

I will say this: If you genuinely are interested in seeing the mod released sooner than later then feel free to help out, you can do this in alot of ways that don't necessarily require alot of technical skill.....even just swinging by this forum every so often to comment on something can bring more traffic, which brings attention which is never a bad thing ^^

-------------

Note to Tango: If you see this and are interested at all in doing so you could sticky this thread, it might serve as a good place to direct all 'when will it be released' type questions

"If you can keep your head when all about you
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,"

-First lines to the poem "If-" (by Rudyard Kipling)

Default Re: Estimated Launch Day

Quote Originally Posted by Pazu the Kitsune View Post
    .....even just swinging by this forum every so often to comment on something can bring more traffic, which brings attention which is never a bad thing ^^
    Indeed