Thread: Rome Total War Platinum Edition 1.9

Icon3 Rome Total War Platinum Edition 1.9

I have installed a new RTW.
    I have been using this site http://www.rometotalrealism.org/download6.html
    I have followed the steps to get RTWPE 1.9
    Patched v1.3
    then patched the v1.5
    after that i have installed the Platinum 1.9 directing it to my The Creative Assembly folder
    I then added the Music addon gold 6.0
    I have received shortcuts RTR Platinum, RTR Platinum BI i haven't installed BI though i do have golden edition with the three separate RTW install discs along with the BI install disc I did not install BI that shortcut evidently just came with. Last shortcut was a Multi-player Battle Reset.
    I have ran RTR Platinum it asks to direct it to my RTW install I've directed it but when it runs it gives me the RTW patched but not Rome Total Realism..
    Please help I even tried RTW.exe it did not give me the mod and I am left with several thought processes on what to do and one is to just uninstall and delete everything including re downloading the patches and all full installs mods.

Default Re: Rome Total War Platinum Edition 1.9

ATTENTION PROBLEM SOLVED
    I have done it this time installing a fresh copy from my Gold and including BI.
    I then installed the v1.6 patch for BI
    I then installed RTRPE v1.9
    It works for both BI and RTW.
    Just one problem I sincerely need. I have also added the RTR Sound Addon Gold 6.2 "It does not work!" I would really appreciate help. One niether version modded BI or RTW does it have the Main Menu Mod music or in campaign does it have the music please help.
    The only difference between BI and RTW discs is RTW disc has the mod intro.

Default Re: Rome Total War Platinum Edition 1.9

Quote Originally Posted by Massive Baya View Post
    ATTENTION PROBLEM SOLVED
    I have done it this time installing a fresh copy from my Gold and including BI.
    I then installed the v1.6 patch for BI
    I then installed RTRPE v1.9
    It works for both BI and RTW.
    Just one problem I sincerely need. I have also added the RTR Sound Addon Gold 6.2 "It does not work!" I would really appreciate help. One neither version modded BI or RTW does it have the Main Menu Mod music or in campaign does it have the music please help.
    The only difference between BI and RTW discs is RTW disc has the mod intro.
    It is just when i install the platinum 1.9 it doesn't give me units of 120 only 60 its all cut in half. Another thing is that i have been trial and erroring and what happens is I got 6.0 gold to work when i installed the v1.2 patch EXCEPT the banners don't work for the factions as it did in platinum and the sound still don't work. Why am i going wrong. HELP