Thread: I cant know which soldiers are mine

Default I cant know which soldiers are mine

In battlefield, my soldiers should be shown with green lights and the enemy soldiers with red lights, but there s no light to know which soldiers are mine or enemy's. How can i solve this problem?

Default Re: I cant know which soldiers are mine

Quote Originally Posted by serkan86 View Post
    In battlefield, my soldiers should be shown with green lights and the enemy soldiers with red lights, but there s no light to know which soldiers are mine or enemy's. How can i solve this problem?
    Are you not seeing your faction unit banners in battle? To show the green arrows I explained it earlier so I will copy and paste the instructions on how to do that here..

Its a preference.. Open the Configuration file w/Notepad...Make a copy of the Configuration file first in your folder. Then copy and paste it to your desktop to make the changes. Many comps will not allow you to make the changes within your folder. After changing it from the info as shown below, copy and paste it back to the same place thus overwriting the orig file.

Scroll down to this below

[game]
    morale = 1
    mute_advisor = 1
    allusers = 1
    unlimited_men_on_battlefield = 1
    advisor_verbosity = 0
    sub_faction_accents = 1
    show_banners = 1
    disable_arrow_markers = true (Change to false)
    Last edited by Riothamus; July 12, 2013 at 09:28 PM.

Under the esteemed patronage of Ramon Gonzales y Garcia IB and IB2 Mod

Sorry bro, i could find your previous explications, at "disable_arrow_markers = true" ll be changed to false, ok thanks

Sorry bro, i could find your previous explications, at "disable_arrow_markers = true" ll be changed to false, ok thanks
    No worries. Are you seeing the in game battle faction banners?

i know now which soldiers are mine, but there s a bit problem about banners, but no problem to play.
    It was more important about arrows ))
    Last edited by serkan86; July 14, 2013 at 10:24 AM.

i know now which soldiers are mine, but there s a bit problem about banners, but no problem to play.
    It was more important about arrows ))
    Are the banners showing up? What was the problem maybe we can fix it or is it just the confusion of seeing your banner that's different than your symbol? I understand though about the green arrows. The green arrows insure that you are correctly maneuvering them on the battle field so it does have its importance

İt s better now, thanks for help bro

forgive my ignorance but which configuration file are you referring to? i am also having the issue of units not being highlighted.

Quote Originally Posted by GundamGuru View Post
    forgive my ignorance but which configuration file are you referring to? i am also having the issue of units not being highlighted.
    Upload the latest Expansion patch(beta for public testing) in the Expansion thread's last post. It will show this among many other additions and corrections
    Last edited by Riothamus; September 12, 2013 at 10:39 PM.