Thread: order of battle ?

Default order of battle ?

do any of the prepared battles maps.. very nice by the way, include historical order of battle.. while Im impressed with this mod... I was dissappointed to see a multiplayer build them army setup in my first battle...
    ?
    Thanks for the amazing efforts shown here..

Default Re: order of battle ?

If you play a HB than they only use Historical and some what if scenario OOB's. Regular MP battles the palyers get to pick whatever army OOB they want.

HB?

ok, you must mean historical battles.. I put in Waterloo... and the game asked me for a build. and the tropps and board did not resemble anythink of the huge waterloo.. I was usingthis mode not hte vinilla waterloo

Ok, this is because you did not read how the HB's work. If you want Waterloo you pick it in the HB menu. Game loads you pick MP battle. That loads you pick scenario than which option you want to play. When this loads it will be a pre deployed oob and the battle with release info of units ready for a battle.

I actually got it to work.. thanks for the help..
    Its amazing with this mod and everything set too ultra maxed out settings!!!

ive downloaded the multyplayer 3.1 version and ive plaid some of the battles the maps are very good but im wondering when the campaign version is released will we be able to use the same units in the multyplayer game in the campaign game as i was very impressed with the units in the multyplayer if not can you tell me why ?

I thii think the issue is not in using the same units but in getting a stable campeign ai.. but I surely do not KNOW anything... at least about the why regarding this mod...
    Im hoping to eventually go online and actually have multiplayer say.. join, rather than, this is not the same version of the game etc...