Thread: Magyar mod modding problem

Default Magyar mod modding problem

Hello!

I've tried to install Zeph's eastern princess mod into this mod. It should not be a hard task, i've did something similar in TATW once. But i found a very irritating error.

I modified the 'descr_models_strat' added the lines of models and textures to islam factions, enabled princesses in descr_sm_factions, and added the needed .cas and .tga (textures and portraits) files. It did not work. The loading of the campaign is almost done, but at 99% i got a CTD without any error messages. It turned out that the problem is in the descr_models_strat.txt, but i dont know what...

I replaced all of the modified files with original ones, which i saved before. The mod still doesnt work, altough the replacement.

I reinstalled the complete mod, and restarted the computer 2 times. The game doesnt work, i get the same CTD as the first time. Before any modding, the game worked. I didnt changed any of the Medieval 2 files, outside the Magyar Mod folder. My other mods, and my vanilla are working. I doesnt have any errors or warnings in my log file.

What the hell is that???

Please help me, i've almost gone mad in the last 3 hours...
    /UI: ha valakinek kényelmesebb a magyar válasz, azt is értem.../

Csatádi's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Magyar mod modding problem

(For a Hungarian answer you should have asked it in PM. This is an English forum.)

You missed something obviously. For example you didn't mention the descr character and offmap model files in data folder.

Default Re: Magyar mod modding problem

Thank you Csatádi, for your answer.

Somehow i managed to make it work, i dont really know the way of it, but it is working, and thats the point...