I am looking for a coder, preferably one that also enjoys miniature wargaming as that is the community that is the target of this proposal.

Currently there is no comprehensive system for a historical campaign manager and running such a campaign with pen and paper is an administrative nightmare. I'd like to unload this burden onto the computer and create a modular system which would allow for customizable campaigns. If done right this system could be used for anything from tracking your D&D groups movement around a large map to fantasy worlds or the target historical gaming.

Proposal: Hex Based Miniature
Campaign System
The goal would essentially be a mash-up of the Empire Campaign System (table top system) and a paradox hex-based turned game. I have been looking into the Unity game engine, but would be open to any suggestion. The basics would be implementing the hex map (perhaps each hex being its own object) and creating a movement system. From there it would be implementing the additional layers--attrition, fog of war, messages, scouting, etc.

If any of this interests piques your interest you can contact me at: angelmarsb@gmail.com