Thread: TATW Campaign

Default TATW Campaign

Hello im new and i dont know im posting in the right place I downloaded TATW and MOS with the last versión etc. I can play custom battles but not the campaign. When i click in start campaign it turns me back to the main menú. If i want to start a custom battle after that it crashes. I have MTWK in steam anybody knows how to fix this? Thx

Default Re: TATW Campaign

I know there's a fix for the campaign menu loop, but I don't know it. I'll wait for someone who knows it to answer that question. Regarding the crashes when going back and forth between clicking on campaign and custom battle, it's a known issue but there is no fix for it. Either just don't do that, or be prepared for a crash and start TATW again.

Hay !

I think I know how to fix your problem . To find out click Here to fix it. But you will have to uninstall MOS and TATW and install Via Steam installer tool.

Ngugi's Avatar TATW & Albion Local Mod

Quote Originally Posted by CptRolan View Post
    Hello im new and i dont know im posting in the right place I downloaded TATW and MOS with the last versión etc. I can play custom battles but not the campaign. When i click in start campaign it turns me back to the main menú. If i want to start a custom battle after that it crashes. I have MTWK in steam anybody knows how to fix this? Thx
    Welcome to TWC CptRolan

Test to open the Third_Age_3-folder in which you've installed MOS an run the Cleaner, then start the game again

If that do not work please ask for in help in MOS thread here, as submod matters are preferably to be discussed in their own threads
    or least in the submod section of the forum.

Concerning CTD after visited the campaign start menue that's because MOS have more (a higher amount of) factions than vanilla M2's number of playable factions avilable; don't remember the reason to it, but this is an old and well known proble for many M2-mods.

CLOSED

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

* Any moderation considerations are welcome, just send a PM *
    Last edited by Ngugi; July 09, 2013 at 12:58 AM.

Kingdom of Lindon preview video out

DCI: Last Alliance
    - WIP Second Age mod | DCI: Tôl Acharn - mighty Dúnedain Counter Invasions |
    Additional Mercenary Minimod - more mercs; for TATW and DCI | Family Tree minimods - lore improvements | Remade Event Pictures - enhance cultures trough images |
    Favorite TATW compilation: Withwnars Submod Collection
    Patron of Mank, Kiliç Alì, FireFreak111, MIKEGOLF & Arachir Galudirithon, Earl of Memory