Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 word story

ImperialAquila's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: 3 word story

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went​

Lord of Shadows's Avatar Campidoctor

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcyclesso he went to car shop

pacifism's Avatar see the day
    Citizen

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcyclesso he went to car shop​ but he forgot
    Read the latest TWC Content and check out the Wiki!
    ---
    Graham's Hierarchy of Disagreement

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he

Indefinitely Banned

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he ate some Indian

Dude with the Food's Avatar Campidoctor

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he ate some Indian kids but felt
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I am me. You are not me. You are you. If I was you, I wouldn't be me.
    If you were me, I'd be sad.But I wouldn't then be me because you'd be me so you wouldn't be me because I wasn't me because you were me but you couldn't be because I'd be a different me. I'd rather be any kind of bird (apart from a goose) than be you because to be you I'd have to not be me which I couldn't do unless someone else was me but then they would be you aswell so there would still be no me. They would be you because I was you so to restore balance you would have to be me and them meaning all three of us would become one continously the same. That would be very bad.

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he ate some Indian food because he

Indefinitely Banned

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he ate some Indian food because he​ puked all over

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he ate some Indian food because he puked all over his face and

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he ate some Indian food because he puked all over his face and​ go to bathroom

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he ate some Indian food because he puked all over his face and​ go to bathroom wash his face

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he ate some Indian food because he puked all over his face and​ go to bathroom wash his face and to pee

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he ate some Indian food because he puked all over his face and​ go to bathroom wash his face and to pee suddenly police came

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he ate some Indian food because he puked all over his face and​ go to bathroom wash his face and to pee suddenly police came and gave him

Indefinitely Banned

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he ate some Indian food because he puked all over his face and​ go to bathroom wash his face and to pee suddenly police came and gave him​ all of the

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he ate some Indian food because he puked all over his face and​ go to bathroom wash his face and to pee suddenly police came and gave him all of the​ criminal charges and

Indefinitely Banned

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he ate some Indian food because he puked all over his face and​ go to bathroom wash his face and to pee suddenly police came and gave him all of the​ criminal charges and playing online when

Kirila the Kitten's Avatar Primicerius

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he ate some Indian food because he puked all over his face and​ go to bathroom wash his face and to pee suddenly police came and gave him all of the​ criminal charges and playing online when doesn't make sense

The French man met the British and enjoy all the chocolate cookies and then he stabbed the guy using his sharp rubber tennis shoes and after that German came to punch his face​ while singing "Trololololo" and eating red strawberry because he really likes eating strawberries and cookies but he doesn't like mushrooms and all kinds of trucks and motorcycles so he went to car shop but he forgot​ his pocket money and then he ate some Indian food because he puked all over his face and​ go to bathroom wash his face and to pee suddenly police came and gave him all of the​ criminal charges and playing online when doesn't make sense and they punched