Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 92425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: 3 word story

G-Megas-Doux's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: 3 word story

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Was looking for a Morrowind sig to use as big fan of the game found this from here so crediting from source http://paha13.deviantart.com/art/Morrowind-259489058

Also credit avatar from.
    http://www.members.shaw.ca/nickyart2/Avatars/Page2.htm

​and pointy sword

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason.
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

Rice tasted like

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut
    “No human race is superior; no religious faith is inferior. All collective judgments are wrong. Only racists make them” ― Elie Wiesel
    "No nationality or race is preferred over another in any way in the Eyes of the Almighty" - Mufti Ismail Menk
    “What's unnatural is homophobia. Homo sapiens is the only species in all of nature that responds with hate to homosexuality.” ― Alex Sanchez
    “Remember, remember always, that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.” ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
    “Nationalism is an infantile thing. It is the measles of mankind.” ― Albert Einstein

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick

Copperknickers II's Avatar quaeri, si sapis
    Citizen

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of
    A new mobile phone tower went up in a town in the USA, and the local newspaper asked a number of people what they thought of it. Some said they noticed their cellphone reception was better. Some said they noticed the tower was affecting their health.

A local administrator was asked to comment. He nodded sagely, and said simply: "Wow. And think about how much more pronounced these effects will be once the tower is actually operational."

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin

Cyrene's Avatar Vicarius

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches

Emperor PooMan's Avatar Centenarius

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day

Soothsayer's Avatar Campidoctor

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell
    I WON THIS BATTLE!

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches

FromHellBG's Avatar Civis

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a ketchup
    „ Тука е Така“

Rijul.J.Ballal's Avatar Domesticus

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a Ketchup bottle was thrown

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a Ketchup bottle was thrown near the bucket
    „ Тука е Така“

Frunk's Avatar Form Follows Function
    Artifex

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a Ketchup bottle was thrown near the bucket full of cheese

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a Ketchup bottle was thrown near the bucket full of cheese And Bulgarian tramp
    „ Тука е Така“

NobleWoman's Avatar Campidoctor

On the Planet of Smurf Andromeda Seven there was a baker named Vladimir Putin and General Napoleon, who conquered the tigers and smurfs of Crimean Peninsula and the army occupied Ukrainian territory and then then is attacked by the Smurf Empire and was ransomed for seventeen big barrels of diluted vodka and a dog. His name was The Red Comrade which is a remembrance of old smurf and warrior who defeated an very bad person Whose name was Papa Smurf then ate the plot. Papa Smurf kidnapped Putin's family and painted them blue and red in memory of the victims of the Cybernet Counter-Revolutionaries. Putin was very filled with Butter and large amounts of raisin Cookies, so he attacked a Jamaican bobsled, using a large selfmade stone axe and cut his way through the Twcenter Community. He looked at the Eagle that was full of blood and smiled like a large jar before shooting it with his Deadly Glorious Soviet Shovel! Seven vowels make a new Putin with Tomato Ketchup and two baguettes in his mouth, you can also see his ridiculously awful face in the windows reflection after saying pussy riot is awesome, but he will do the macarena. Better than Medvedev who plays daylong concerts for his North Korean Girlfriend Whilst his mistress is busy with Papa Smurf and sabotaging poland's rocket For Lithuania and shooting paintballs at Putin and Obama, Use the pointy fire enchanted bullet to make maximum endoplasmic remuneration missions which is then Painfully sent back to Putins house. The blue frog Of angmar said: " there will be No Mercy, they ate my wife, They tortured my smurfs and my dwarves with hot chili peppers and cake with strawberries, I must fly to Smurf Empire and get the true leader back before he's banned for gay propaganda and a constipated truck driver gets hanged on willow Only to be Crucified and Rise after muslim jokes, as dry as the Desert he conquered with his Rebuilt Mary Celeste Jerusalem and Brasilia, "Copa do Maracana!" Screamed the Old Priest when he had intercourse with The Plebian Putin and Adolf Hitler Tweeted On Facebook That Indians are the creators of the new ShamWow!© which nobody seems able to kill The Mighty Kyerenian cuz i'm protected by the power Of Dried Turd Which isn't turd, but the Queen Of Egypt's Own hydraulic fish stick was seasoned with her world famous Touch Of Turd". Afterwards, the frog was very frogged, and killed Ebola with African Technology and the Pope was converting Aliens to spy on Satish Kumar's Girlfriends with his dog Staring at their jar of cat Peanut Butter Milk. The biggest part was Al'Raheem Stirling's death, even though Marco Polo smokes Mongols at chess Which Bosnians tried to invade Hawaii With the Third "Reich" not Triumvirate his duck named "Samraat" Mahendra keeps posting Indians "were" "mine" "and" but never could Drink Chai Properly So he instead did the macarena with alcoholic Bosnian sheep and then did a triple double single jump into the "WAAAAAGH"! Said the president Barack Yomama of the Atlantic Ocean which is situated in Atlantic Ocean with the battle for control of the new Batman, and try to eat computer cookies over the Zugspitze and eating rice with a tiny ​and pointy sword for some reason. Rice tasted like cereal and smelled ​like rotten peanut and strawberry cake. Making everyone sick after eating cake. But enough of crack addicts Putin and trying to Smell Hell Bill Chill and green goblins, because they are fans of stuffed weed, which they smoked all day while my cake was shelling Winterfell with Cashew Milk fried in fat and a Ketchup bottle was thrown near the bucket full of cheese And Bulgarian tramp who passed by