Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Titanium - Introduction

Default Re: Titanium - Introduction

yo whens the release day?? Thanks

Andytheplatypus's Avatar Domesticus

Dont have a exact release date yet. Should have a basic version to release before the end of the month, hopefully.

Icon3 Titanium - Saint Aubin defends Guérande, end of the 11th century

Last edited by druzhina345; September 08, 2018 at 07:13 PM.

Lord of Shadows's Avatar Campidoctor

Any clues on a release date?

Trying to have a basic release by the end of the month. Nothing major but at least it will be something to play.

Hi, will this mod have a supply system like BGR II ?

BGR IV was too much for me but I really enjoyed the Troops weary thing and the supply system.

Looking foward to your mod, came back to M2 after Rome 2 and it's awesome.

Not planning on it right now. I originally wanted Byg to make a custom version for titanium but he said he is done modding for now

uh so it's nearing the end of september, release date?

Quote Originally Posted by napoleonic View Post
    uh so it's nearing the end of september, release date?
    Still not sure. The mod team is made up of people from all over the planet. Its not easy to find a lot of time to mod for a lot of us. Work is still getting done but we dont have a version to release yet.

Hey can you add the principality of Antioch and the kingdom of Jerusalem. You have alot of factions people wont play with as Volga Bulgaria,Kingdom of Georgia,Principality of Rascia,Obotrites,Republic of Genoa. It would be cool to see them just how they are in kingdoms Crusades with all exact units, should be a easy switch. Lots people will rep you. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexius The UnOrthodox View Post
    Hey can you add the principality of Antioch and the kingdom of Jerusalem. You have alot of factions people wont play with as Volga Bulgaria,Kingdom of Georgia,Principality of Rascia,Obotrites,Republic of Genoa. It would be cool to see them just how they are in kingdoms Crusades with all exact units, should be a easy switch. Lots people will rep you. Thanks.
    I don't share your opinion, in fact it's the contrary, crusader factions are boring and one of them is enough.

Volga Bulgaria,Kingdom of Georgia,Principality of Rascia,Obotrites,Republic of Genoa?????? you would not want play with principality of Antioch and the kingdom of Jerusalem above them??
    principality of Antioch 1098 - 1268
    kingdom of Jerusalem 1099 -1291
    made the most noise during their reign.
    with the complete set as Kingdom Crusades has.

Well I want to play as the Obotrites, Volga Bulgaria and Principality of Rascia. What makes you think people won't want to play as these factions, that's pretty broad claim to make, Besides Napoleonic is right the crusader states are fine no need for separate Antioch and Jerusalem.
    Last edited by b257; September 27, 2013 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexius The UnOrthodox View Post
    Volga Bulgaria,Kingdom of Georgia,Principality of Rascia,Obotrites,Republic of Genoa?????? you would not want play with principality of Antioch and the kingdom of Jerusalem above them??
    principality of Antioch 1098 - 1268
    kingdom of Jerusalem 1099 -1291
    made the most noise during their reign.
    with the complete set as Kingdom Crusades has.
    have you played HURB? easterner factions are much more fun to play there, and as Titanium derived from HURB, I'd expect them to be more or less the same.

What we have tried to accomplish here is to have a balance between politically important factions for the area of the map, factions that would add a different type of units, and factions that would balance out different sections.

I am going to go ahead and say we will not break up Crusader States faction into smaller pieces.
    1. The CS have a hard enough time staying alive as it is as 1 faction. Breaking them up into smaller pieces will only exacerbate the problem.
    2. We are at the faction limit.

I love the Crusader States faction. Its challenging, fairly varied unit roster. Going by our formula for factions that will be in the game though it would make absolutely no sense to have them broken into smaller pieces. I dont really understand why you would want that anyway. If you play as Crusader States in Titanium it will be like your are playing as all of the Crusader Kingdoms at once, which is better, right?

Of course your right however i just personally love the time of crusades, and with so many factions that i wouldn't play with, sorry for not noticing that others would play with those factions, i just have a thought that just names as kingdom of Jerusalem and the principality of Antioch i believe would make the mod much cooler, and to make it realistic as you say it should be hard for them as they only lasted for a about 100 years, so its common that they should fall quickly. well beggers cant be choosers and great work looking forward to the release.

hi, oh so how is the progress? is it any close to any kind of possible release?

I take it that this project is dead?

Navajo Joe's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

Nope, take a look at normal thread number 2, 'Delay Reasons', you shall have your answer

'Proud to be patronised by cedric37(My Father and My Guardian)