Thread: Anyone notice

Default Anyone notice

That there are some soundtracks from oblivion. and some from morrowind... Im not complaining but isnt that copyright ( dont get me wrong i love the soundtracks even though they dont fit with the world at all, they sound beautifull

Default Re: Anyone notice

TATW, COW, SS, so many mods use copyright musics. it is ok.

"With Hate, all things are possible." Malus Darkblade

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Takizama View Post
    That there are some soundtracks from oblivion. and some from morrowind... Im not complaining but isnt that copyright ( dont get me wrong i love the soundtracks even though they dont fit with the world at all, they sound beautifull
    lol,please tell me if i care

Quote Originally Posted by King of the Ring View Post
    Why did you reply here if you didnt

But none of you even noticed my point I was trying to get at. Why is there music from oblivion in this mod. Does this mod not have to do with oblivion at all?
    For example in case that you STILL DIDNT get my point Why would they have music from The legend of zelda in Third age total war, and if you STILL DIDNT get my point, music from Third age total war in Hyrule total war. And if you are still dumbfounded. Go ahead and think for a couple seconds and use commen sense. (​i think ull get it =p
    Last edited by Takizama; July 07, 2013 at 10:28 AM.

Indefinitely Banned

i got it even before you posted it, that's why my genius is here
    they use it so you can ask why they used it here

and to answer your primary school question,they used it because it sounds good

get it? or should i draw you?

Quote Originally Posted by King of the Ring View Post
    way to be a douche bag lol

It's a shame that the few posts this forum gets are in the form of a mini- fest.

Also, the music so far has fit beautifully. Some of the songs used in The Sundering are perfect for what they are trying to represent, regardless of their origin.

I agree completely, those tracks fit perfectly. Besides, Oblivion music for instance, though recognizable, is your standard fantasy crpg fare, and fits quite well anywhere.
    Two Steps from Hell and that kind of music fits anywhere that allows epicness, such as this mod. Come to think of it, I don't remember hearing a single track in this mod that felt out of place.

What I don't really understand is the reason for bringing up the copyright thing? If it isn't, then no problem. If it is, why bring it up? If it was a problem, don't you think the authors, who've spent more than a year on this, would know? Don't take offense, but it seems kind of pointless to ask imho.

They aren;t making a profit from this, so it shouldn't be an issue unless you decide to record game play and post it on YouTube or some other video site. If that's the case, you should just give proper credit to the group that owns said music in your video description.

Good answer