Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crashing during battles./Help&Tipps

Default Re: Crashing during battles./Help&Tipps

Just tried Razor Game booster and surprisingly no crashes, none whatsoever.

Infact i managed to play the campaign thoroughly and play through all my conflicts without no crashes.

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnHeart View Post
    Just tried Razor Game booster and surprisingly no crashes, none whatsoever.

Infact i managed to play the campaign thoroughly and play through all my conflicts without no crashes.

The Razor Game Booster worked fine for me, too! I have been able to play battles with a large amount of troops on both sides without having a single crash for a week now!
    Before I suffered from three crashs a day!! Give it a go!
    My graphic settings are not at maximum, actually the Razor Game Booster chose the settings automatically. Furthermore I chose "medium" for the unit size.

It is almost a miracle for my Empire wouldn't even launch. Every time I try to launch it, I get a CTD before the ghostly CSA Officer. So now, I select CSA in the ACW-menu - wait for the crash - and start Empire in the Steam-menu. It works just fine! Unbelievable!

Edit by Trig: We can read normal-sized text just fine, thank you.
    Comment: Manually launching Steam, before starting the ACW launcher would have also fixed that startup crash...
    Last edited by Trig; September 18, 2014 at 11:41 AM.

I have found one more solutions in order to prevent the game from crashing.
    I have limited the battles to twenty minutes. Even great battles don't crash now, like they used to after some 50 minutes.
    Besides I updated my graphic drivers which permits me to higher the graphic settings.
    I hope that works for you, too!

Last edited by Trig; October 01, 2014 at 01:29 PM. Reason: fonts overdone

Not sure if this will help the ACW team, but the razor game booster recommendations here really stopped my crashes. I haven't had one crash all week since I've used the razor game booster with this game! Either a process in the background is causing a crash or perhaps a memory issue causes it. I encourage anyone else to try this and see if it works for you. Hopefully this gives important clues to the ACW team. I love this mod!

Been trying to play all day today, install went fine and I have the submod and extra maps on but no matter what I do I can't make it past a loading screen, the game stops responding and CTD's.

Any help?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123