Thread: New Kwantung Army Unit coming out soon!!!

Default New Kwantung Army Unit coming out soon!!!

TW never thought this could be done. I've created the first ww2 unit in total war. I used modified imperial infantry as a base and repainted the whole uniform khaki and olive drab. For soldiers, I switched out the old uniform for a British marines coat and for the officer, I used a USMC coat. They are equipped with a bolt action rifle that reloads quicker. I just need to process the mod in BOB and take a couple of pictures of them. While I'm at it, I might tweak with their stats a bit and dust off a few imperfections before uploading them on the steam workshop. This is by far the most powerful firearms unit in shogun 2 up to date!!!

Indefinitely Banned
    The western part of an Island They thought a kind of Coffee...

Default Re: New Kwantung Army Unit coming out soon!!!

You Should make the thread in "Units and Stats" section, not "Miscellaneous"...

Now, you posted in Mod Workshop that you need help identifying problems, right? Why not upload an attachment of compressed .zip of your Mod in here, so someone can see what wrong with it...

If you know PFM, you may can take peeks at this:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...well%29/page10
    This may help.

Quote Originally Posted by weirdoascensor View Post
    You Should make the thread in "Units and Stats" section, not "Miscellaneous"...

Now, you posted in Mod Workshop that you need help identifying problems, right? Why not upload an attachment of compressed .zip of your Mod in here, so someone can see what wrong with it...

If you know PFM, you may can take peeks at this:http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...well%29/page10
    This may help.
    I am very sorry but I don't know how to upload a mod in the forums. Which folder in my computer am I going to find the mod?

This unit would be the most overpowered, outrageous and stupid idea.

Hey I wouldn't mind playing with this unit. Shogun 2 isn't getting boring anytime soon, but after playing the snap out of it, I'd love to play wth OP mods and experiment with doing crazy stuff. Just like Elder scrolls games. As soon as I get bored I just start raid town and become the OP villain for an hour or 2 and then uninstal the games hahaha. Make sure I do everything before quitting.

Lord Oda Nobunaga's Avatar 大信皇帝
    Patrician

It would be awesome if my opponent had this unit and I worked up several plans just to beat it. Sounds fun.

"Famous general without peer in any age, most superior in valor and inspired by the Way of Heaven; since the provinces are now subject to your will it is certain that you will increasingly mount in victory." - Ōgimachi-tennō

Omg. I forgot about this. I guess I was so busy I forgot about this unit. I got a new computer and everything I have is lost when I sold my old laptop. I guess I have to make it again from scratch. I'll try to upload it ASAP.