Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Latest download links for SS 6.3 & SS 6.4 (Updated 21 October, 2013)

Decanus

Default Re: Latest download links for SS 6.3 & SS 6.4 (Updated 21 October, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Deteriorate View Post
    Real Recruitment, you can find info on it here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...nt-Compilation

Basically it makes it so that units become available according to historic time frame and are only trainable for example, every 4 turns; based on their unit type, the level of barracks built. I would recommend it.
    Oh, I see, I'm playing with it. That's a cool feature, that slows the game a little bit more. This, along with the slower tech upgrading, amuse me. I didn't like how in vanilla you could basically have conquered the whole of europe in maybe a century and half, and expanding further with stacks of elites - something I stopped doing when I realised how funny was doing it with levy and mid tier units

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Latest download links for SS 6.3 & SS 6.4 (Updated 21 October, 2013)

if someone wants to go about doing links and pm them to me i'll add them to the main post. I've been to busy to do so myself and i know some/most have expired or been discontinued by the hosts.
    LoSTHieF
    I'd rather be lucky than skilled!

Guaranteed Working Install Guide for SS6.4 (and thus for SS6.3) with Pictures on Windows 7 and Vista operating systems.
    available here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post10831841

Teutonic Knights fix for SS 6.4 link doesn't work. Please reupload.

Quote Originally Posted by Turael View Post
    Teutonic Knights fix for SS 6.4 link doesn't work. Please reupload.
    Yep, please re-upload the file @@

You're a saint.

like Turael said plz reupload Tetonics Knights FIX

BUMP

I believe it was fixed in this bugfix compilation

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post13723098

appreciate that!

I will not apologise for the harsh words. This site or the modding of TW2 has become a ing joke. Try to DL the mods/install mods.. you get redirected to sites that are at best spam factories, at worst virus/adware purveyors.

What happened to the once proud and effective mod community? Guess they sold out, and pretty ing low if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by allahuakbar View Post
    I will not apologise for the harsh words. This site or the modding of TW2 has become a ing joke. Try to DL the mods/install mods.. you get redirected to sites that are at best spam factories, at worst virus/adware purveyors.

What happened to the once proud and effective mod community? Guess they sold out, and pretty ing low if you ask me.
    And with one dramatic comment, the forum changed forever.....

Losthief's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by allahuakbar View Post

Ummm...what was left was billionuploads and mediafire...which the reupload guy used too. (ps my mediafire ones work for me just fine but someone post here if they dont for you guys and i'll switch them for detrioates which worked fine for me as well). Niether of those sites are virus/adware purveyors. yes they use ads, but so does every service providing free hosting...its how they can provide it free....duh.

if your getting redirected thats something on your end not the links. Cause i just tried them all (i do have adblock plus, but so should u) and i had no ads or redirects or attempts at them. So...don't blame me or detrioate if you can't keep your computer clean.

Also...you should apologize for the words cause if you read the whole post you'd see a) i recommend the torrents which are ad free, b) i have a guide at the bottom of what not to click on including the bloatware from billionuploads im guessing you were referring too (though i think those links were down b4 your post soo....maybe not). If you can't be bothered to read directions for installing something all the way through thats your own damn fault if you get infected/unwanted stuff. But again the billion uploads only lead to the 522 error page....so doubt thats it. And mediafire is clean with basically no ads must less intrusive ones anyways....so....yeah.

p.s. we all do this out a sense to help, sold out is laughable i have never made a penny off the time or effort put in, neither has anyone else here. I use free sites because of that, they have ads and bloatware. If you want cleaner/faster hosts pay for them and i'll gladly use them to upload our files to them. In the meantime...this is the best i can offer.
    LoSTHieF
    I'd rather be lucky than skilled!

Guaranteed Working Install Guide for SS6.4 (and thus for SS6.3) with Pictures on Windows 7 and Vista operating systems.
    available here:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...1#post10831841

Quote Originally Posted by Deteriorate View Post

... not working
    Click to check :
    My Youtube channel
    Steam profile :
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006562367/

Resume of my world tournament participations of TW since 2011.
    6 conquests, 9 finals disputed and 13 semi disputed.
    Player with most campaign conquests on TW on legendary.

+Marius+'s Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by foot soldier View Post
    ... not working
    They are for me.

Here are the torrent links i uploaded, try them;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3yaawx2a4z...rrent.rar?dl=0

Press x on the dropbox message box if it appears to close it and then press download again.
    Last edited by +Marius+; April 08, 2016 at 02:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by +Marius+ View Post
    They are for me.

Here are the torrent links i uploaded, try them;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3yaawx2a4z...rrent.rar?dl=0

Press x on the dropbox message box if it appears to close it and then press download again.

Utorrent is blocked for me .I have solved the issue thank you anyway for your message.
    Click to check :
    My Youtube channel
    Steam profile :
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006562367/

Resume of my world tournament participations of TW since 2011.
    6 conquests, 9 finals disputed and 13 semi disputed.
    Player with most campaign conquests on TW on legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by foot soldier View Post
    Utorrent is blocked for me.
    ...what?

Also, there are other torrent clients beside it that you can use.

Foot Soldier seeing as how we shared a same common problem.
    It would be helpful to myself & the community if you shared how you resolved your issue.

+Marius+ strangely enough i've had no luck with the torrent but thanks for helping!
    1 Peer (No seeds). So at least there is that.

Bah, torrents do not work, people cannot download from mediafire...

That's it;

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

That spoiler is hilarious ! I hope it wasn't entirely a joke though lol
    Actually Mirror 4 on this page works:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...l-6-4-Released!
    Except SS 6.3 Part 5: (Luckily only a 66mb file!...​)
    Ironically Gamefront is (apparently) going to die soon and it is the only (though incomplete) source for those with this problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast