Thread: Can't recruiting units when I upgrade buildings of greater cities, with ZoR.

Default Can't recruiting units when I upgrade buildings of greater cities, with ZoR.

Hello! First I must say congratulations for this awesome mod! I have play many hours with this mod and this is absolute pleasure!
    But I have a issue, when I upgrade buildings in greater cities I can't recruiting units anymore.
    Someone can bring me a solution/fix for this?

Good night/day @ all

Default Re: Can't recruiting units when I upgrade buildings of greater cities, with ZoR.

I have all money and manpower for this, but when I say that I can't recruiting units, I say that there are no units card in the recruitment section.

Default Re: Can't recruiting units when I upgrade buildings of greater cities, with ZoR.

It seems that is the "Military District" that restrict to recruiting units. I have search and see that is a common issue. Hope that a fix will come for this big problem.

This is a known glitch where the upgraded buildings halt production. Simply demolish the upgraded buildings and re-build until the last upgrade.
    "I began to hate you when you became the murderer of your mother and your wife, a charioteer, an actor, and an incendiary."