Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Third Age Total War Isengard Playthrough (MOS)

Last edited by Jackasaurus; August 20, 2013 at 07:28 AM.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter

Default Re: Third Age Total War Isengard Playthrough (MOS)

Thanks for posting the links.I've been looking for a good Isengard campaign to watch on Youtube and this one is played at a steady pace. I'm currently watching episode three.Great stuff so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Recurve View Post
    Thanks for posting the links.I've been looking for a good Isengard campaign to watch on Youtube and this one is played at a steady pace. I'm currently watching episode three.Great stuff so far.
    Thanks man! Glad you are liking it so far. Hope the other parts entertain you as well
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter

Nice.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by ElvenKind View Post
    Nice.
    Glad you liked them man

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter

It's interesting because I had just started an Isengard campaign when I saw your post.I'm quite new to the mod so it's interesting to see the difference MOS makes.I'm going to play a full vanilla campaign first though before I think about submods.I'm now up to episode 5

Quote Originally Posted by Recurve View Post
    It's interesting because I had just started an Isengard campaign when I saw your post.I'm quite new to the mod so it's interesting to see the difference MOS makes.I'm going to play a full vanilla campaign first though before I think about submods.I'm now up to episode 5
    MOS is an amazing submod It adds so much haha. Glad you are injoying my parts still more to come

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter

I was always split on MOS Isengard. For one you lose early spear units (as well as all Dunland settlements and units) to the new MOS Dunland faction. On the other hand you get explosives and said fodder faction to take the brunt of the High Elves and Eriador for you

But this campaign is going nice so far, only a few episodes in. A couple of things I would have done differently, but there's point in nitpicking now

DrBeast's Avatar Biarchus

I'll be watching these during my summer vacation - my craptastic netbook is only good for watching videos, anyway

I think it adds to the challenge . Those fire bomb units are really OP so I cant wait to use those haha xD. Hopefully Dunland will keep the elves off my back too. Thanks for watching!

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter

Part 10 is now up Hope you guys enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSOk9oZ3SLk

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter

Ill be doing another recording session soon guys!

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter

MOS turns last longer because of the increased amount of scripts running - now you know why

Just watched part 1, and despite being dead tired from lack of sleep and an 8-hour bus trip (what a way to kick off one's summer vacation!) I just HAVE to watch at least one more part!

Quote Originally Posted by DrBeast View Post
    MOS turns last longer because of the increased amount of scripts running - now you know why

Just watched part 1, and despite being dead tired from lack of sleep and an 8-hour bus trip (what a way to kick off one's summer vacation!) I just HAVE to watch at least one more part!
    Hope you enjoy it man! 8 hour bus trip sounds awful xD

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Jackasaurus View Post
    Hope you enjoy it man!
    So far, so good. You do get quite passionate with your descriptions, I was half expecting you to shout GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!! at one point during that battle in Part 2

So far, so good. You do get quite passionate with your descriptions, I was half expecting you to shout GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!! at one point during that battle in Part 2
    xD I normally get engrossed in the battles . Have four more parts rendering and will be up hopefully 1 part a day

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter

Part 11 is up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3JwQpxYSaY

Hope you enjoy it!

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter

Can you add parts 10 and 11 to your first post? It will make finding them a bit easier

Can you add parts 10 and 11 to your first post? It will make finding them a bit easier
    No problem man! I will do it now.

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter

Part 13 will be uploaded tomorrow! Hope you guys have enjoyed the first 12 parts so far.

Jack's Channel
    Jack's Steam
    Jack's Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast