Thread: various topics [ total relism vs elfdude]

Default various topics [ total relism vs elfdude]

I never thought it would happen,me and elf finally to debate something.

started here
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...nge-here/page8

rules
    rules are simple, we discuss topic's only, no new info added to make case after op [no endless elephant hurling, a logical fallacy] and no more than 3 points to make each case given possible four topics and length of replies,unless take away from one to add to another

the topics are up to elf, from one to all four.

my offer were

"In fact i would be willing to show in a 1v1 debate with you, science only makes sense of Christianity is true, and atheist are inconstant when they do science. Science is only possible because the world is created, if atheism were true, science would be impossible. Care to debate it:?"

second offer
    "do creationist peer review?"

third
    debate the "age of earth"

fourth
    " who often display ignorance of basic scientific concepts, creationist or evolutionist?"

so all elf must do is let me know witch he chooses to do and i will edit op and turn into first post, or he can post first and we will find out than. I also suggest we break this up in four mini debates, either one at a time, or four separate post numbered to respond to, or do one now and than follow up on another etc.

elf dont aspect me to be able to respond in any decent time-frame especially this week, starting next Monday should be much better.
    Last edited by total relism; July 01, 2013 at 09:30 AM.

“I am in fact, a hobbit in all but size”― J.R.R. Tolkien

Default Re: various topics [ total relism vs elfdude]

This can be closed.

“I am in fact, a hobbit in all but size”― J.R.R. Tolkien