Thread: Year 1107 Total Game Freeze.

Default Year 1107 Total Game Freeze.

I am getting a total game freeze during the next turn round (to the point where I have to crash it out through the task manager). It used to freeze on France, so I attacked France a bit and that cleared things up...but, now it is freezing ton Spain's turn...I have attacked them amongst other things and nothing seems to help.

Anyone experiencing this or know of a fix?

Default Re: Year 1107 Total Game Freeze.

So, I started back on an older save. I got the to the same point, Winter 1107...even thought it was from a new functioning save back about 10 previous turns...it still freezes...the whole game!

Update: fixed for now…

Ok, I noticed/noted that the first freeze was on France’s turn, and then when I attacked them, all was well. The next faction causing a problem was Egypt, I attacked them and all was well. Then Spain started to do it, I attacked them and all as well, but this time it was freezing on the Abys Factions turn, and I noticed something.

I saw there was an Abys faction member trying to take Leon under their Jihad. I also knew that the one French armys I attacked was right near him and so was the Spanish army (Egypt had an army near him too). I then attacked him, and the game froze right there, so I assassinated him! Believe it or not, that fixed the problem, the turn finished and the Jihad failed.

I do not know what the problem was, but if there is an expert that reads this, maybe it will help figure something out.

I have got this problem too. The game freezing when Syrian going to conquer rebel's settlement for their Jihad. But i just cant managed to kill that Jihad army. But accidentally , when i used toggle_fow to see how they freezing the game. It was no freezing and i can pass that turn ! This is my way to fix it.
    Aromored Swordsman facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/ArmoredSwordsman

Chivalric Knight youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX0...vautK-SbeF_ykw