Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [MAP PREVIEW] Mini-Mod Campaign

Sir Althfons's Avatar Civis

Default Re: [PREVIEW] Mini-Campaign Map Preview.

I think that's one of the best maps I've ever seen in Medieval Total War II.

Default Re: [PREVIEW] Mini-Mod Campaign Map Preview.

Thanks people for all the positive feedback!!

The main campaign will be previewed next week!!

Lots of things have changed since Xmas when it was last previewed, I've given the map a huge overhaul, except for the outline of the landmasses which I didn't touch. I think its all been a bit better coordinated to how Squeaks had pictured it. We even have a proper sea wall now too!

Squeaks's Avatar More full of whinging

It's COOL.

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

Greetings DragonDawn team. I noticed the DragonDawn forums have been quite dead as of late and i was just curious as to where you guys were at with the mini-campaign release? Any chance we will be in for a nice little Christmas present?
    Best wishes to the entire team. Easily my most anticipated mod ever! Seriously i can't wait. Almost willing to pay people to work on this thing..lol

Hiya. We're okay thanks...I've been a little dipsy, so I can't claim much of anything...however, there's always movement!

Mak's sorted a load of issues and been very organised, which I can't be (trust me, I've tried to be organised a LOT), so it's happy in that sense. Problems are solved, bits are done, and all that, so yes, we're alive and stuff's going on. Really, the public forum is mainly active when I'm here - in which case I normally don't shut up.

No news isn't bad news in the mod's development. DO always say hi and ask away though...it's just nice to read.

I think we kind of do the Preview things to make up for not being super busy here....keep meaning to fix that and become super-squeak though.

Your post here has sparked soemthing though, and we're chatting about a possible xmas thingy.

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaks View Post
    Hiya. We're okay thanks...I've been a little dipsy, so I can't claim much of anything...however, there's always movement!

Mak's sorted a load of issues and been very organised, which I can't be (trust me, I've tried to be organised a LOT), so it's happy in that sense. Problems are solved, bits are done, and all that, so yes, we're alive and stuff's going on. Really, the public forum is mainly active when I'm here - in which case I normally don't shut up.

No news isn't bad news in the mod's development. DO always say hi and ask away though...it's just nice to read.

I think we kind of do the Preview things to make up for not being super busy here....keep meaning to fix that and become super-squeak though.

Your post here has sparked soemthing though, and we're chatting about a possible xmas thingy.

Expect something 'interesting'......whether xmas or new year stands on Mak's poor shoulders, but there will be something to play with, and you'll see a fair bit of where we're going in there. SHould be VERY interesting for everyone!

See, posting when it's quiet does produce miracles....it's much harder when there's not much feedback from people on twc....

Macrath's Avatar Domesticus

A DragonDawn Christmas? Something legitimate to celebrate on Christmas Finally Screw the Fat Man and that silly little god baby i will be toasting to the Birth of DragonDawn.
    Mods like this are what truly makes Medieval 2 Total War the greatest game ever made in my opinion, after so many years we still have quality games being released. Med 2 Total War Vanilla was bare bones and honestly if they never allowed people to mod the game it would have died out long ago, and i personally would have been done after a few campaigns. But thanks to the fine modders and story tellers here on TWC i have had a game to fall back on when all other gaming has become stale and boring. So thank you TWC Thank You Thera and Broken Crescent, Thanx TATW, Thak you to all the modders for their hard work and finally thank you DragonDawn for continuing build upon this community and the quality of Total War in general. And remember even tho we are not making many posts in the DragonDawn forum we, the hardcore gamers of TWC, the ones that play unhealthy amounts of games, those that grab up every mod out there, you can be assured that much of the TWC community is eagerly awaiting a playable campaign. So thnx again Dragon Dawn team

And Merry Christmas TWC you beautiful bastards each and everyone of you

Well, the sentiment is very nice indeed....I have this weird picture in my head of you being a pirate whilst saying all that....black hat and a flag and all. You'd make a cool pirate.

There are very few games that don't become very boring after a fair chunk of playing them, and mods really do make a difference. Always a shame when games that are great are unmoddable, except the time taken modding and the fact you'd constantly have to move your mod around the games to take advantage of the coolness.

On the other side...it's looking good for Xmas here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12