I just give a try to this mode and it seams really cool. Thanks for your job, if not you modders life spam of total war products would be really short.
As I know are you guys going next for classic warhammer with other races like dwarves, skavens, empire etc. I saw you tried to implement flying units. Considering this... Can I have a hope for gyrocopter?!
If we are with flying things. Eagles seams to work great. They really fly and fly over enemy units, not so much with other types of flying creature,particularly griffons. As those I played in custom battles. They are colliding with ground units, so they actually do not really fly. Thing to fix in my eyes. In the other hand they do not charge at all. They are really slow as well. Some ground foot units seams to be faster or almost as fast as griffons. Overall look to be a big disappointment with they overall performance on the battle field. Im not sure how they are supposed to be used properly.
I got one big favor as well. Can i please some mini patch where everything is a bit slower. I hate those billard like battles, as I am used to NTWIII now, more strategical approach, not so arcade. Or maybe even show me a way where and how can I change stats to my favor.

with best regards