Thread: is it possible to play m,ods in multiplayer?

Default is it possible to play m,ods in multiplayer?

it is possible to play mods in multiplayer if the server and clients have the same files?

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: is it possible to play m,ods in multiplayer?

yep you can play mods in multiplayer
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

julianus heraclius's Avatar The Philosopher King

Hey all Good People,

Is there a possibility of setting a up a list of people who have IBFD mods so that we can play each other online. I get bored using the vanilla skins and games.

Any thoughts

Julianus Heraclius

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

it is possible to play mods in multiplayer if the server and clients have the same files?
    Yes, many, if not all mods should support multiplayer. The only thing that is required is that all players that participate must have the same mod installed.

Hey all Good People,

Is there a possibility of setting a up a list of people who have IBFD mods so that we can play each other online. I get bored using the vanilla skins and games.

Any thoughts

Julianus Heraclius
    If you want to play a certain mod online, go to that mods forum (or in some way, find players who play it) and ask. Its real simple, and effective.