Page 1 of 53 12345678910112651 ... LastLast

Thread: [HS] Youngbloods VI - [Finished]

Dux's Avatar Warden of Westeros
    Gaming Emeritus

Default [HS] Youngbloods VI - [Finished]

TWC Gaming Staff Presents...

After the success of Youngbloods V we decided to host another. This is an official hotseat by the TWC gaming staff to encourage more players to try out hotseating,
    it will be moderated by experienced hotseating staff namely myself and Mithridate.

This hotseat is intended for brand new hotseaters, true youngbloods! If you already play in another hotseat you will not be allowed to join. YBV players will be admitted after a few days, we will first try to fill it up with new players.

Download link for the mod, its Westeros: total war with some minor tweaks for hotseating.
    To install, simply extract into your Medieval II Total war/mods folder and you should be good to go. For steam see these instructions.

I suggest you download and install fraps, its free and easy to use. You will need it to take screenshots of the battles to come.
    Furthermore, its a good idea to read this little quickguide for hotseating made by myself. It will tell you the basic of how its done and give solid beginner tips.

Admin: SoulGamesInc

- Factions and Players :

House Lannister: AdmiralThrawn
    House Tyrell: Diablo del Sur, replaced by rudra397
    House Stark: Neurion
    House Arryn: PandaChef
    House Greyjoy: Axis Sunsoar
    House Baratheon of Storm's End: Jadli
    House Baratheon of King's Landing: Rhaegal
    House Tully: pulkownik
    House Baratheon of Dragonstone: TheBlackWolf
    House Martell: Silenced Ape

- Rules:

• Pm the next player that it is their turn. You have 24 hours to play each turn before skip/sub
    • 1 turn peace ( you may cross another players region, but must not end turn there or fight obviously. )
    • No destroying buildings in an under siege settlement. At all other times it is allowed.
    • 2 forts a region/player and forts need to have a garrison of at least 4 units, to limit fort spamming a bit.
    • No assassinations
    • No bug abuse! When you think someone has used a bug report it here and the admin will look into it. Link to known bugs, 2nd paragraph
    • No sailing from a blockaded port without first defeating the blockading ships,
    • Armies must not be hidden in ships inside of ports.
    • No sallying forth in a siege to deny your besieger the opportunity to sack your settlement.
    • Post pictures of battle odds, involved armies, their banners and the results. It is advised to hide everything else, especially the mini map and your finances.
    • Settlements gifted should disband all units save one. No gifting regions in a war zone ( bordering faction at war with, or under threat )
    • Armies defeated by a player (b) that comes after the original player (a)'s turn cannot move next turn, so if Tyrell defeats a Lannister army that army cannot move next turn. - Exception: Reinforcing armies standing in defenses, even if defeated, don't lose movement points. So player 'a' is allowed to move the army that reinforced another while in a fort even if defeated by 'b'.
    • It is not allowed to kill enemy princesses or diplomats.
    • Heroic Victories are not allowed.

Keep in mind that TWC rules apply as usual, RP is very much encouraged. Everyone enjoys a good bantering Greyjoy and humorous Joffrey but stay polite with each other and dont start any flame wars. Player insulting will be dealt with swiftly and thoroughly, you get one warning before being kicked out and possibly face forum penalties.

Don't hesitate to contact me or any GS member should you have any questions or problems.
    Last edited by SoulGamesInc; December 21, 2014 at 04:56 AM.

Uriyaca's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: [HS] Youngbloods VI

Cheers Dux!

I would also suggest you read Mithridate's traits, generals, and AR guide on page one of "How to Play in a Hotseat Game FAQ" and my guide about forting on page 4 of the same thread.

Have fun guys! Lots of new people, truely new people, have asked to join in some Hotseat here. So I don't doubt you can easily fill all spots

I think I'll go with Stark...

Arrow2daknee's Avatar Vicarius

I wanted to join, well I guess me being in about 7 hotseats I guess I really can't

Pazaak's Avatar Civis

I'd be Joffrey

I will be Tully

Quote Originally Posted by Dasvi2018 View Post
    I will be Tully
    Actually changed opinion,will be Martel

Cryers-'s Avatar Semisalis

I'll play as Greyjoy.

Redwall's Avatar Civis

I'll take Arryn please.

Libertus

Can I play as Lannister?

Libertus

Oh, I misread the bit about not being in another one. I am in a couple of other games (haven't been able to do a turn yet), although not any official Youngbloods games. I'll understand if you don't want me to play.

I participate only in Youngbloods V, but if spots here need to be filled, I would gladly take Tyrells.

Quote Originally Posted by Umber>Glover View Post
    I participate only in Youngbloods V, but if spots here need to be filled, I would gladly take Tyrells.
    Quote Originally Posted by pendrak View Post
    Oh, I misread the bit about not being in another one. I am in a couple of other games (haven't been able to do a turn yet), although not any official Youngbloods games. I'll understand if you don't want me to play.
    YBV players will be admitted after a few days, we will first try to fill it up with new players. Im sure youre first in line Ill have to talk with Dux about Pazzak, whom is new and id like seeing playing here but i fear we need to make rome for others as he already play in quite a few hotseats.

Pendrak same goes for you, but as youve not played any turn yet id guess youre either allowed or second in line after Umber>Glover
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

If the hotseat doesn't fill, can I be Renly?

Will be absent till Monday.

ebs's Avatar Centenarius

Tyrell for me..

Quote Originally Posted by ebs View Post
    Tyrell for me..
    This hotseat is intended for brand new hotseaters, true youngbloods! If you already play in another hotseat you will not be allowed to join. YBV players will be admitted after a few days, we will first try to fill it up with new players.

Sorry Ebs but youre a clear no go
    Don't be a prick, don't be a whiny little child - Stop White Genocide and Praise Jesus.

Very nice, Getting a good picture everybody? So we look nice and handsome and thin? Thank you. -The God Emperor, creating world peace and unforgettable memes
    https://twitter.com/RitaPanahi/statu...48737210662912 <-- Unforgettable face.

I will be Stannis

I would like to play as Renly. excited to try hotseats

Laetus

I would like to play as tyrell, I have been waiting for a chance to try out hotseat

Page 1 of 53 12345678910112651 ... LastLast