Thread: Cvetko's Personal Thread for HEALTHY USER-DEVELOPER RELATIONS ;)

Indefinitely Banned

Icon7 Cvetko's Personal Thread for HEALTHY USER-DEVELOPER RELATIONS ;)

Disclaimer:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Hello, no, this is NOT self-promoting, everyone can make a personal thread, and hell I'm not even mentioning my ootube channel
    So go ahead emake comments let's see how long can this thread hold ;) NO BUMPS ONLY GOOSEBUMPS.
    PLEASE DONT CLOSE THIS THREAD I EVEN CALLED MYSELF A N00:00B IF U READ IT IM SO MODEST!

Dear CA team,
    first I'd like to thank you for everything, namely for making this game so good that not only does it kick butt before it is even released, but it topped all my standards & expectations. When Pontos was released I was like all hyped, nobody excepted it, but you saw that it must be done that way, I really admire u guys
    And hell! We have 12 factions instead of 8 now, just as this simple humble ooser was dreaming, you made a dream of a n00b come true, congrats once again CA bros!
    Tnx for making so much Greek factions, regards.

Dear TWC forum oosers,
    Thank you for all the support

---
    Free to post ideas for CA developers or personal complains (like one below about me) in this thread.

Cvetko, you're making way too many threads. Slow it down.
    To clarify, you have opened 10 new threads in 5 days.
    Let's make it 11 then Sorry pal I haven't posted on TWC for months have to warm up a bit

SPARTA bros, business as usual...
    ---
    Remaining Cvetko's wishlist:

The game is IMHO okay for a final release, I'd also like to experience other factions, but hell I'm sure they'd become DLC's
    Please just don't make it all to flourescent n pink... I know u know ur job better than any n00b such as myself

PS: Don't forget that Parthians carried silky banners to battle (see suggestions in my gallery - link in the sig), oh please CA do make Parthians and others carry banners to battle when encircling Romans legions...

(Oppening a petition for the banners RIGHT HERE, please SIGN.)

Default Re: Cvetko's Personal Thread for HEALTHY USER-DEVELOPER RELATIONS ;)

What the hell is the point of this thread?? Besides the emotes fest I can barely understand you want some special flags for Parthia... Yet you call this initiative not 'self-promoting'...

Did you even thought before creating it? That's not even the number of threads than you're acutal points that matters...

This thread will last a while I'm sure

Darth_Revan's Avatar Primicerius

dude this is like your 4th thread today... lol.

I like this guy

Miszel's Avatar Domesticus

I would drink with you.

Kinjo's Avatar Taiko

Just curious why is it that mindless threads like these get tones of attention, but a good game-play topic might get 10-12 post. WTF over!

Quote Originally Posted by aaSimplicity View Post
    I like this guy
    Beers to all. Put it on Cvetko's tab.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Miszel View Post
    I would drink with you.
    I would take drugs with him.
    I am finding it hard to understand what this thread means though?

DogSoldierSPQR's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Kinjo View Post
    Just curious why is it that mindless threads like these get tones of attention, but a good game-play topic might get 10-12 post. WTF over!
    Haha True!
    I personally invite you to check out my complete combat overhaul which will give you a completely new Rome 2 experience:
    (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ere!-(26-10-13)
    If you rep me, leave that beautiful name of yours so I know who you are
    That a salesperson at my door? Where my Gladius at??
    An empire always fails because it never sees the potential in the individual. The smaller state never fails because it has no choice but to... - DogSoldierSPQR

ariyan's Avatar Civis

Cvetko,
    i love u so much you're a good man

Some men do coke and bang hookers. Not Cvetko, he does coke and makes Twcenter threads.

no, this is NOT self-promoting, everyone can make a personal thread, and hell I'm not even mentioning my ootube channel
    Please, imagine my facial expression.

CheesyFreak's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Kinjo View Post
    because people try to bash OP or the thread goes into trivia and people keep talking.

also Cvetko as i said in another thread, LAY OF THE RED BULL BUD

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Well, I gave this thread a chance and it looks like it has failed.

Closed.