Thread: Thanks!

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Default Thanks!

Just played my first batlle now. Even tough it was a custom battle it was a GREAT experience. Holy ****! You guys really have the skills! Congrats. The mod is just GREAT! The units look a lot cooler than in screenshots. The sounds , the scenarios, the environment, Everything is so great. Congrats! If I were the CA president I would buy your mod and put it as the expansion of the MTW2. I'm just wondering. You must have done a lot of research cause the units are so detailed. I like the way the russian units (don't remeber the name) carry their weapons when walking. The animations of the cannons and crews are very good too. There are some many cool aspects I would like to mention that they can't be listed. Thanks for granting us this great mod!
    P.S.: I liked the way you made the installer. That made me possible to use the -mod feature.

Default Re: Thanks!

Thanks man Lord Zimoa of Flanders, Lord Adherbal, Lord Fishbone, Lord Flint, Lord Bloodygore, Lord Chretzel, Lord Palissa, Lord Drewey, Lord Ronin and a bunch more really busted their asses to get this thing out, so its always nice to hear people are as satisfied as we are!

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

Default Re: Thanks!

yes it is... Lord Ashram wanna play an mp game with other ppl?

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush