Thread: Story Ideas

Windrider37's Avatar Centenarius

Default Story Ideas

So i want to have a thread where i can compile peoples ideas and such for This Hyrule Total war story i will (Hopefuly) Get to write. I decided to keep it in the current timeline of the arc, because its a time im familiar with, as well as characters. If anyone has ideas and such, throw them at me! Im looking for anything right now!
    Stalfos invasion, return of the dragons, Hyrule collapsing, anything would be cool as long as i have ideas to go over and pick from ^_^
    So fire away if your interested
    Last edited by Windrider37; June 17, 2013 at 11:00 AM.
    My Skype and steam name is Windrider37 on both. I love chatting and playing games if someone would like to do either ^.^

Default Re: Story Ideas

How about "The Rise Of The Golden Land."

We have a Hole Mod dedicated to making the "Kingdom of the Golden Land Mod". It would be a nice read for me. If you want access to all the info we have. Talk to Opus. But you will have to agree to not reveal any surprises we have for the mod. I hope what ever you wright. It will be a good read.

Edit: This is what we released to the Public.
    Kingdom of the Golden Land Mod

If you want more or all of the stuff. Ask Opus. He is our non official Leader. Later have fun.
    Last edited by Eldren; June 18, 2013 at 12:16 PM.

Windrider37's Avatar Centenarius

Default Re: Story Ideas

Well, i started writing, and personally, starting is the hardest part -.-. However, we will see how this rolls, and if it really goes anywhere.
    My Skype and steam name is Windrider37 on both. I love chatting and playing games if someone would like to do either ^.^