Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wales - some corrections

Default Re: Wales - some corrections

Quote Originally Posted by colesy606 View Post
    Attachment 292534Fair play Ceretic, those are some nice finishing touches you've made there, the map looks the bees knees.
    The changes to the strat file are complete and the modified files implemented into one shiny new package.

I'm enjoying playing this game a lot

Cheers Ceretic on a job well done!
    (a final thought, it might be worth pointing AJStoner in this direction as he'll probably be interested in using a lot of this in a future RB v2.0)

[EDIT] New instructions, delete map.rwm, extract the contents of both data files (data_1 and data_2 see next post) into the data folder for R_B.

I can't, for the life of me, find the map.rwm file. Where is it located?

It should be here:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\Rule_Britannia\data\world\maps\base

If you installed medieval 2 somewhere else, then just go to that folder and then the 'Rule_Britannia\data\world\maps\base' should still be the same. The map.rwm file is in there so all you need to do is delete that, and then the game will make a new one with the updated version when you next start it.

Hi, Merlo just encountered a possible error in the submod, the report is over in this thread.

This is the part of the crash log with the error:
    Code:
    21:28:31.388 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/LN_Peasant_Padded/textures/LN_peasant_wales.texture is missing
    I think I've found the error though, in the battle_models.modeldb file there is this line:
    Code:
    70 unit_models/_Units/LN_Peasant_Padded/textures/LN_peasant_wales.texture
    So this is referring to the missing file mentioned in the log, but if you go to that folder this file doesn't exist. In vanilla Rule Britannia this is fine because the modeldb isn't asking for it, but in your modified version it's trying to use this file, which still doesn't exist.

I downloaded the two data files from colesy606, so it may just be missing from those maybe?

I'm having a similar problem with playing as Scotland. Please advise.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12