Thread: starting problem

Default starting problem

When i start my Third age up 'kingdoms.exe'. pops up . I have all four TATW Installers( 3.0 Part one and part two , 3.1 Patch and 3.2 Patch) its a windows 7 all saved to C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War i dont know what i should doo

StealthFox's Avatar Consensus Achieved
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Re: starting problem

Exactly what error are you getting? The "Kingdoms.exe cannot be found" error?

Also, is your M2TW steam or non steam version? ( I guess non steam cause you have the default installation path, but, just to get that clear )

And, I see you said that you saved all four TATW Installers to C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War..
    Did you just saved them, or, you installed them?
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    Sons of *******, leave that poor, war torn country in peace.
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.
    Let Syria be finally in peace.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Stealth fox - yes it is that very error!
    ElvenKind - Non steam And i have installed them !

Quote Originally Posted by Gary121 View Post
    Stealth fox - yes it is that very error!
    ElvenKind - Non steam And i have installed them !
    Right mouse click on your TATW shortcut which is on your Desktop, and, go to Properties - Advanced. If the box labelled Run As Administrator is checked, uncheck it. And see does that help you. If it is unchecked, check that box and test it.
    American, French, Israeli and British government's ILLEGAL aggression against the Syrian people, without any proof for chemical attacks in Douma, and without waiting for OPCW to conduct their investigation..
    If you are a citizen of one of these countries, then DO NOT ask any help from me on these forums, since, in protest against this aggression by your governments, I do not provide assistance/help anymore.

A video of false chemical attack in Douma, Syria, which led to Western illegal attacks.

Elvenkind it has not help and the error is still there !

Elvenkind it has not help and the error is still there !
    1. Does your Kingdoms work? Try to load one of your Kingdoms campaigns..

2. Also, there could be a problem with Virtual Store.. Did you edit the security for your main M2TW folder before installing TATW?

1. yes it works
    2.I did not do that

1. yes it works
    2.I did not do that
    In that case, you will have to reinstall TATW I`m affraid..

Go here , and follow the steps in the pictures.
    These things you need to do which are explained there:

1. Edit the security for your main M2TW folder, unhide hidden folders, and, delete M2TW folder found in your Virtual Store.

2. Uninstall current TATW installation which doesn`t work, and, delete manually Third_Age_3 folder located in your C:\Program Files (x86)\SEGA\Medieval II Total War/ mods folder.

3. Follow the installation instructions from the pictures ( be sure to install all four TATW Installers into your main M2TW folder, use the same folder path for all four Installers ).

Good luck!

I will do ! The next time we talk it will either work or fail ! i wish my self luck too thanks for all the help so far !

I will do ! The next time we talk it will either work or fail ! i wish my self luck too thanks for all the help so far !
    One more thing, after you install it, to prevent battle crashes at the start of the battles, Disable daylight saving settings, go to Control Panel, Clock, Date and Time, Change the time zone, Change time zone, uncheck `Automatically adjust clock for Daylight Savings time`.

IT WORKS YAY BUT !!!!!! I have done the day light saving and it still crashes at the start of the battles

IT WORKS YAY BUT !!!!!! I have done the day light saving and it still crashes at the start of the battles
    Go to ..m2tw/ mods/ Third_Age_3/ data folder, and delete two descr_geography_new files ( .db and .txt).

Elvenkind you are the best man thanks a whole lot ! you need to get payed for this or something !

Elvenkind you are the best man thanks a whole lot ! you need to get payed for this or something !
    Enjoy the game.