Thread: Script cleaning

Biarchus

Default Script cleaning

Would it be possible to make a submod maybe, with a cleaned up script. Pretty much every non essential scripts/text being removed, so that the turn wait time would go faster and less crashing because of script errors etc.. Also, not having random full stack armies pop up everywhere? Stainless Steel has a submod like that, and it made the mod playable for me, since i had like a 4min turn wait time. Which gets annoying, when you play 30 sec and have to wait 4 min again and again.

I would do it myself, but i don't really know how or what to remove, so hoping someone with experiance could help out.

Default Re: Script cleaning

Well, you might be able to tamper with the files, but I wouldn't recommend that. If the Beastmen are a problem then there is a way to slow their spawning and lesson what spawns in (with Beastmen). Take out all beastmen villages and hunt down the beastmen leaders until it says the faction is destroyed: once you take their final village you can find their current leader on the map in the form of a gold star. After that they will appear occasionally, but not enough to be a problem and the armies they get are too small to really do much, just don't let them rebuild.