Thread: Legend Of Zelda The One Pawer

Default Legend Of Zelda The One Pawer

Just some fun. Maybe start some thing.

scene: -Malon- "Aveil What do your Gerudo eyes see?" -Aveil- "The Moblens are taking them to Kakariko Village." -Malon- "Agahnim....."

scenes: -Gortram- "two Kokiri, did you see two Kokiri with them" -Malon- "they would be small, only children to your eye."

scenes: -Gortram- "they aren't some mindless rabble of Moblin. These are Forest Blins. There Hide is thick and there spears sharp"

Senator

Default Re: Legend Of Zelda The One Pawer

Bo- "Rusl! Take your Goat Lords down the left flank! His daughter whose name escapes me, take your horsemen down the right!"

"ARISE! Riders of Mayor Bo! Shields shall be shaken swords shall be splintered! A sword day, a red day, ere the sun rises! DEATH! DEATH! DEATH!"

Ikana- "Well, it's nice that we finally spawned after so long in that hellhole- oh fuc-"

Or...

Great Deku tree- I am no tree! I am a....DEKU TREE!

Redead: "SKRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA."

Sheik: *removes head covering* "I am no man!"
    Oren (Died of natural causes) - Athreon - Torgo - Mariel

"Build me an army worthy of countering Kokiri spam-stacks..."

Senator

KoH in general- " Fool! Do not come between an arse-hul and his prey!

Mattwensley's Avatar Primicerius

How quaint!

Matt

Gor Goronon... You fear to go into those mines. The Gorons delved too greedily and too deep. You know what they awoke in the darkness of Death Mountain... shadow and flame.

Do you know how the Kokiri first came into being? They were bandits once, taken by the forest powers, given peace and long life. A protected and calm form of life. Now... perfected. My fighting Grove Watchers. Whom do you serve?

-The Great Deku Tree

I didn't think it would end this way.

End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to Golden, and then you see it.

What? Great Deku Tree? See what?

White shores, and beyond, a Sacred Realm under a swift sunrise.

Well, that isn't so bad.

No. No, it isn't.

- Saria to the Great Deku Tree

I know. It’s all wrong. By rights we shouldn’t even be here. But we are. It’s like in the great stories. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn’t want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it’s only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new Twilight will come. And when the sun sets, it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn’t. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

- Midna

I wish the Master Sword had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Link, besides evil. Ganondorf was meant to find the Triforce, in which case you also were meant to have the Master Sword, and that is an encouraging thought.

- Link to Sheik

They have taken Hylia bridge, and the second island. We have barred the Water Temple, but cannot hold them for long. The water shakes. Drums. Drums in the deeps. We cannot get out. A shadow moves in the depths. We cannot get out. They are coming!

- The last written words of a Zora warrior

You carry the fate of us all, little one. If this is indeed the will of the Princess, then Hyrule will see it done.

- Impa

Impa took the Princess.

Be still...

Zelda? Where is Zelda?

I helped her go.

Then you did what I could not. Ganondorf tried to take the Ocarina from her.

She is beyond his reach now.

Forgive me, I did not see. I have failed Hyrule.

No, soldier. You fought bravely. You kept your honour.

[Checks his wounds]

Leave it! It is over. Hyrule Castle will fall. All will come to darkness, and my city to ruin

I do not know what strength is in my blood, but I swear to you I will not let Hyrule fall, nor your people fail.

Our people, your people. I would have would have followed Zelda, my leader... my captain... my Queen.

Be at peace, Son of Hyrule.

- The Dying Soldier to Link

Now is the hour! Riders of Ordona! Oaths you have taken, now fulfill them all, to Goat lord, and lush land!

- Rusl

You should not encourage young Link.

You should not doubt him.

I do not doubt his heart, only the reach of his arm.

Rusl: Zelda queen stands alone.
    Ilia: Not alone. Ordona!
    [Ordona riders gather behind them]
    Zelda: Ilia!
    Ilia: To the Queen!

[Taking Link by the throat] You fool. No Kokiri can kill me. Die now.[Zelda stabs Ganondorf from behind with a Light Arrow; Ganondorf shrieks and falls to his knees. Link rises and picks up his Master Sword]

I am no Kokiri.

- Ganondorf to Link [Taking Zelda by the throat] You fool. No man can kill me. Die now.

[Link stabs Ganondorf from behind; Ganondorf shrieks and falls to his knees. Zelda rises and pulls off her helm, her hair falls down over her shoulder]

I am no man.

- Ganondorf to Zelda

Do you remember the Forest, Link? It'll be spring soon. And the trees will be in blossom. And the birds will be nesting in the Deku thicket. And they'll be sowing the Korok in the lower fields... and eating the first of the Deku seeds. Do you remember the taste of Deku seed?

No, Navi. I can't recall the taste of food... nor the sound of water... nor the touch of grass. I'm... naked in the dark, with nothing, no veil... between me... and the King of the Desert! I can see him... with my waking eyes!

Then let us be rid of it... once and for all! Come on, Link. I can't kill him for you... But there's no way he's going to hold me back again! This time, we fight together!
    - Navi to Link

The power of the Seven Sages is ended. The time has come... for the dominion of Hyrule.

Look at me. What did you see?

A tree. There was a white tree in a grove of Deku. It was dead. The forest was burning.

Kokiri Forest? Is that what you saw?

I saw... I saw him. I can hear his voice in my head.

What did you tell him? Speak!

He asked me my name. I didn't answer. He hurt me.

What did you tell him about the Ocarina and the Triforce?

[Later]

There was no lie in Zelda's eyes. A foolish girl... but an honest fool, she remains. She told Ganondorf nothing of the Ring. We've been strangely fortunate. Zelda saw in the her dreams a glimpse of the enemy's plan. Ganondorf moves to strike the Lost Woods.

I summon you to fulfill your oath.

None but the Hero of the Twilight may command me.

[Swings sword; Link blocks him with the Master Sword]

That blade was Sealed!

[Link takes him by the throat]

It has been Released.

- Link to the Twili Spirits

[Thanks to Duke Serkol, the true Hero of the Twilight, for some error checking here!]

We shall have peace... We shall have peace, when you answer for the burning of Ordon Village, and the children that lie dead there! We shall have peace, when the lives of the soldiers whose bodies were hewn even as they died against the gates of the Castle, are avenged! When you hang from a gibdo for the sport of your own Keese...! We shall have peace.

Gibdos and Keese! DOTARD! What do you want, Link? Let me guess. The key of Hyrule Castle? Or perhaps the keys of the Sacred Realm itself? Along with the powers of the seven Sages?

- Zelda to Ganondorf

[After seeing the torn-down forest around Hyrule] Ganondorf! A Gerudo should know better!
    [loud yell]
    There is no curse in Kokiri, Deku, or the tongues of Hylians for this treachery.

Look, the Scrubs! They're moving!

Where are they going?

They have business with the Moblins. My business is with Ganon's Castle tonight, with rock and stone.
    [Deku Trees emerge from the woods, following the Great Deku Tree]
    Hroom, hm, come, my friends. The Deku Trees are going to war. It is likely that we go to our doom. The last march of the Deku.

- The Great Deku Tree, Link and Saria

I once knew every spell in all the tongues of Kokiri... Hylian... and Moblin.

What are you going to do, then?

Knock your head against these doors, Mido Kokiri! And if that does not shatter them, and I am allowed a little peace from foolish questions, I will try to find the opening words.

- The Great Deku Tree to Mido

The Beacon! The Beacon of Amon Din is lit.

Hope is kindled.

- A soldier of Hyrule to Zelda

(Look it up, it is actually Amon Din! I heard that Hyrule was greatly influenced by Middle Earth... is this too much to be a coincidence? Din's Fire in more than one world?)

His strength returns.

That wound will never fully heal. He will carry it the rest of his life.

And yet, to have come so far, still bearing the Spiritual Stones, the Kokiri has shown extraordinary resilience to His evil.

It is a burden he should never have had to bear. We can ask no more of Link.

Zelda, the enemy is moving. Gerudo forces are massing in the East; their eyes are fixed on Hyrule. And Ganon, you tell me, has betrayed us. Our list of allies grows thin.

His treachery runs deeper than you know. By foul craft, Ganon has crossed Moblins with Men. He's breeding an army in the caverns of the Moblin Lands. An army that can move in sunlight and cover great distance at speed. Ganon is coming for the Triforce.

This evil cannot be concealed by the power of the Temple. We do not have the strength to withstand both The Gerudo and Moblins. Zelda, the Ocarina cannot stay here. This evil belongs to all of Hyrule. They must decide now how to end it. The time of the Great Deku Tree is over, the Zora are leaving these shores. Who will you look to when they've gone? The Gorons? They toil away in caverns, seeking riches. They care nothing for the troubles of others.

It is in the Kingdom of Hyrule that we must place our hope.

Hyrule? Hylian men are weak. The Blood of the Knights is all but spent, its pride and dignity forgotten. It is because of Men Ganondorf survives. I was there, Zelda. I was there three thousand years ago. I was there the day the strength of Hyrule failed.

[Scene switches to a flashback of the Knights of Hyrule and the Sages. The Imprisoning War]

- Rauru to Princess Zelda.
    Arise, arise, Riders of Ilia!
    Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered,
    A sword-day, a Goat day, ere the sun rises!
    Ride now! Ride! Ride for growth and the world's prosperity!
    Ordona! Ordona! Ordona!

Sons of Labrynna! Of Tokay! My brothers. I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the gunners of Labrynna fail, when we forsake our posts and break all bonds of servitude, but it is not this day. An hour of Wolfos and shattered mechs when the Age of Ambi comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear in good Hyrule, I bid you stand, Men of Labrynna!

And thus it was. A new age of Hyrule began. And the fellowship of the Sages... though eternally bound by friendship and love... was ended. Seven years and one month to the day since The Great Deku Tree sent us on our long journey... we found ourselves looking upon a familiar sight. We were home.

How do you pick up the threads of an old life? How do you go on... when in your heart you begin to understand... there is no going back? There are some things that time cannot mend... some hurts that go too deep... that have taken hold.

Saria once told me her part in this tale would end... that each of us must come and go in the telling. Saria's story was now over. There would be no more journeys for her... My dear Link. You cannot always be torn in two. You will have to be one and whole for many years. You have so much to enjoy and to be and to do. Your part in the story will go on.

- Navi

I come on behalf of one whom I love. Saria is dying. She will not long survive the evil that now spreads from the Sealed Realm. The light of the Emerald is failing. As Ganondorf's power grows, her strength wanes. Saria's life is now tied to the fate of the Triforce. The Shadow is upon us, Link. The end has come.

- Mido

Gorblin: [as he and Shagblin come upon Colin's body] What's this? Looks like old Gohma has been having a bit of fun.

Shagblin: Killed another one, has she?

Gorblin: [he examines Colin's body] No... this fellow ain't dead.

Link: [to himself, in tears] Not dead!

Gorblin: She jabs them with her stinger and they go as limp as a boned fish. Then she has her way with them. That's how she likes to feed-fresh blood. Take him to the tower!
    [the Blins begin to drag Colin away]

Link: Link, you fool!

Agent51

Darunia: RUTO! I'm on two already!

Ruto: I'm on seventeen!

Darunia: Huh?! I'll have no Blue-Skinned out-scoring me!

[Darunia punches a Moblin in the groin off the walls of Hylian Prime]

[Ilia stands before the body of Mayor Bo]

Ilia: I will kill you if you touch him.

Stalfos General: Never stand between a Scythe Lord and his prey...

Rusl: They have a Bigblin...

Darunia: Certainty of death. *Small* chance of success. What are we waiting for?

Migo: She's always hungry. She always needs to feed. She must eat. All she gets is nasty Moblins.
    Mido: And they doesn't taste very nice, does they, Precious?
    Migo: No. Not very nice at all, my love.

Ganon: The Age of Hyrule is over. The Time of the Blin has come.

Rauru: This will be the end of Hyrule as we know it. Here the hammer-stroke will fall hardest
    Last edited by Mattwensley; June 08, 2013 at 03:02 PM.
    ~~Knowledge is power, and I do not like the feeling of weakness~~
    ~~If it's a million to one shot, I'll make sure I'm the one~~

You know I was wondering if and when one of us was going to gather all those together to put here.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

ARAN
    Class: Hylian Knight/ Barbarian
    Total wounds: 6
    Race: Hylian
    Equipment: Chainmail, Darkhammer Helm, Hylian Sword, Gillack's Serrated Blade, Dagger
    Special bonuses:
    +2 attacks against Hylians
    +3 Endurance when at 6 wounds- Chain grade armor
    +2 Endurance when at 6 wounds when wearing helmet
    +5 initiative rolls - Lizaflos speed
    +10 attack when fighting someone who's insulted Gillack

THRESTA
    Class: Songsayer
    Race: Lizaflos
    Equipment: Lizaflos Scales ( Chain), Twin Serrated shortblades, Tail
    Special Bonuses:
    +2 attack when at 6 wounds
    +3 Endurance when at 6 wounds- Chain grade armor
    +5 initiative rolls- Lizaflos speed
    +1 attack roll per initiative order. *

* Can attack with blades and tail in one turn.

YURAK
    Class: Aeraflos (sp?)
    Race: Aeroflos ( sp?)
    Equipment: Same as Thresta.
    Special Bonuses:
    +2 attack when at 6 wounds
    +3 endurance when at 6 wounds- Chain grade armor
    +5 initiative rolls- Lizaflos speed
    +1 attack roll when attacking from the sky *

I wish we could have dialogue like this in the campaign, at the start and end of battles and turns... alas the non-linear nature of campaigns make this nigh impossible.

Not to mention that a campaign titled The One "Pawer" might attract unwanted attention of the furry variety. I've always found the quotes on the loading screens enjoyable. I laugh every time at the CD-i Ganon reference.

I didn't necessarily mean quotes that paraphrase other works. I meant epic exchanges between characters, possibly ones that sound original

UndyingNephalim's Avatar Primicerius
    Patrician Artifex

"One does not simply walk into Termina."

Jakeford's Avatar Ducenarius

Quote Originally Posted by UndyingNephalim View Post
    "One does not simply walk into Termina."
    When I tried to attack the Gohma I was meant by many large armies. Ever sense then I have thought "One does not simply walk into Misery Mire."

Senator

To be honest, Mido seems more like Ted Sandyman from LotR than Gollum.