The purpose of this mod is to make the map more accurate by adding some of the provinces and factions that existed during the Sengoku Jidai time period that were not included in TWS2. The original TWS2 had 65 provinces and 47 factions, I have increased this to 148 provinces and 133 factions. As there are now more provinces to conquer I've increased the number of provinces needed to win each campaign and increased the number of turns per year to 12.
The following Saikaido (Kyushu) provinces have been split into one or more provinces:
- Hizen province into North Hizen (owned by Matsura) and South Hizen (owned by Ryuzoji) provinces.
- Tsukushi province into the Chikugo (owned by Akizuki), North Chizuken (owned by Shoni), and South Chizuken provinces (owned by Sugi); and Tachibana (owned by Tachibana).
- Higo province into North Higo (owned by Kikuchi), South Higo (owned by Sagara), and Aso (owned by Aso) provinces.
- Hyuga province into North Hyuga (owned by Tsuchimochi) and South Hyuga (owned by Ito) provinces.
The following Nankaido (Shikoku and Kii province) provinces have been split into one or more provinces:
- Iyo province into Uwakita (owned by Saionji), Ukena (owned by Iyo-Utsunomiya), and Iyo (owned by Kono) provinces.
- Tosa province into Tosa (owned by Chokusabe), Nakamura (owned by Ichijo), and Agawa (owned by Motoyama) provinces.
- Kii province into Kii (owned by Saika), Hidaka (owned by Ichijo), and Nishimuro (owned by Horiuchi) provinces.
The following San'yodo provinces have been split into one or more provinces:
- Nagato province into East Nagato province (owned by Yamaguchi) and West Nagato province (owned by Hagi).
- Aki province into Numata province (owned by Kobayakawa) and Aki province (owned by Mori).
- Harima province into West Harima province (owned by Kuroda) and East Harima province (owned by Bessho).
The following San'indo provinces have been split into one or more provinces:
- Tamba province into North Tamba province (owned by Naito) and South Tamba province (owned by Hatano).
- Tango province into North Tango province (owned by Isshiki) and South Tango province (owned by Takaoka).
The following Kinai provinces have been split into one or more provinces:
- Settsu province into the Settsu province (owned by Miyoshi); and the Osaka and Izumi provinces (both owned by Ikko Ikki).
- Yamashiro province into Kyoto province (owned by Ashikaga); and Yodo province (owned by Hosokawa).
- Kawachi province into North Kawachi (owned by Yusa), central Kawachi (owned by Bishu Hatakeyama), and South Kawachi (owned by Matsunaga).
- Yamato province into Yoshino (owned by Ochi), Sofu (owned by Ido), and Takaichi (owned by Tsutsui).
The following Hokurikudo provinces have been split into one or more provinces:
- Etchu province into East Etchu (owned by Jinbo) and West Etchu (owned by Shiina) provinces.
- Echigo province into East Echigo and West Echigo (both owned by Uesugi); Santo (owned by Naoe); and Nishikambara (owned by Honjo) provinces.
The following Tosando provinces have been split into one or more provinces:
- Omi province into Zeze (owned by Kyogoku), Koga (owned by Rokkou), Ishida (owned by Ishida), and Omizo (owned by Azai).
- Hida province into North Hida (owned by Ema) and South Hida (owned by Anegakoji).
- Mino province into Mino (owned by Saito), Iwamura (owned by Toyama), Kano (owned by Akechi), and Inuyama (owned by Asano).
- North Shinano province into Takashima (owned by Takeda), Takato (owned by Takato), Matsumoto (owned by Ogasawara), Chikuma (owned by Murakami), Kawanakajima (owned by Takanashi), and Chiisagata (owned by Sanada) provinces.
- South Shinano province into Kiso (owned by Kiso) and Iida (owned by Suwa) provinces.
- Kozuke province into Tone (owned by Numata), Kozuke (owned by Yamanouchi), Nitta (owned by Yura), and Ashikaga (owned by Nagao) provinces.
- Shimotsuke province into Nasu (owned by Nasu), Tsuga (owned by Sano), and Shimotsuke (owned by Utsunomiya) provinces.
- Fukushima province into Aizu (owned by Asahina), Oshu (owned by Nihonmatsu), Iwase (owned by Nikaido), Shirakawa (owned by Shirakawa), Hamadori (owned by Soma), and Iwaki (owned by Iwaki) provinces.
- Miyagi province into Isawa (owned by Tamura), Miyagi (owned by Osaki), and Oshika (owned by Kasai) provinces.
- Iwate province into Waga (owned by Hienuki), Shiwa (owned by Shiba), Tono (owned by Asonuma), and Ninohe (owned by Nanbu), Sannohe (owned by Oura), and Namioka (owned by Namioka) provinces.
- Uzen province into Akumi (owned by Daihoji), Uzen (owned by Mogami), and Okitama (owned by Date) provinces.
- Ugo province into Kubota (owned by Ando), Yuri (owned by Nikaho), and Ogachi (owned by Onodera) provinces.
The following Tokaido provinces have been split into one or more provinces:
- Ise province into Asake (owned by Kanbe), Kuwana (owned by Ikko Ikki), Suzuka (owned by Seki), and Ise (owned by Kitabatake) provinces.
- Owari province into Owari (owned by Oda), Kaito (owned by Shibata) and Nisshin (owned by Hachisuka) provinces.
- Mikawa province into Mikawa (owned by Tokugawa) and Gamagori (owned by Udono) provinces.
- Totomi province into East Totomi (owned by Asahina) and West Totomi (owned by Li) provinces.
- Musashi province into Osato province (owned by Ogigayatsu Uesugi); Gyoda (owned by Narita); and North Musashi and South Musashi provinces (both owned by Hojo).
- Shimosa province into Katsushika (owned by Koga-Ashikaga), Yuki (owned by Yuki), and Chiba (owned by Chiba) provinces.
- Hitachi province into Hitachi (owned by Satake) and Tsuchiura (owned by Oda) provinces.
This mod adds the following new provinces:
- Oshima in Hokkaido (owned by Matsumae).
- Goto Islands (owned by Goto).
- Tsushima islands (owned by So).
- Oki islands (owned by Amago).
- Tanegashima islands (owned by Tanegashima).
This mod adds the following new factions:
- Kamachi in the Buzen province.
- Kimotsuki in the Osumi province.
- Atagi in the Awaji province.
- Sue in the Suo province.
- Masuda in the Iwami province.
- Ukita in the Bizen province.
- Noto Hatakeyama in the Noto province.
- Asakura in the Echizen province.
I can't make any of the other islands playable because TWS2 won't allow small islands to become regions.I also can't make the new factions playable because I don't know how to make them playable.
This mod isn't compatable with any other mod that adds new regions or changes the startpos.esf.If you want to make this mod compatable with these mods download the Pack File Manager and remove the startpos.esf from these mods.