Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Release]WotN: The Baltic (Beta 1.5)

Default Re: [Release]WotN Beta 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Morthrug View Post
    The economy IS broken. It makes no sense to have so high costs when it comes to army upkeep. Who says that one unit of rabble with spears costs 5 years of a village's income? It's pointless and breaks immersion.

Plus, rebel generals use muslim portraits. Gross!
    Hence it being beta , if I recall correctly worked stopped on this mod so absinthia decided to release the beta form of it hence the many oddities and bugs . All you can do is hope some one comes along and finishes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morthrug View Post
    The economy IS broken. It makes no sense to have so high costs when it comes to army upkeep. Who says that one unit of rabble with spears costs 5 years of a village's income? It's pointless and breaks immersion.

Plus, rebel generals use muslim portraits. Gross!
    the economy is intended to be hard to force players to raid and use money gained to build their settlements from mere villages. while upkeep might be a bit stiff, there should be no option to turtle in ones tiny villages.

and it is an community beta. that is if you find something you do not like, you may fix it and upload a patch for others to enjoy.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Laetus

Do yo have other download links?

Does anyone have a download link?

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    I have the unmodified 1.5 version of the game. But i haven't uploaded it as i think the sub-mod is better.

Quote Originally Posted by rafmc1989 View Post
    the first line of the first post in this here thread is the Gamefront download link of Beta 1.5
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: [Release]WotN: The Baltic (Beta 1.5)

New vanilla Beta 2.0 Release (includes all changes to vanilla WotN since last time minus the music, uses vanilla music still!).

http://www.moddb.com/mods/wrath-of-t...#downloadsform

"New updated VANILLA version of WotN! No new music in this version- as the music is copyrighted. This version adds a hotseat mode- added in by me, new traits and ancillaries by user Juzy90 on TWforums, bug-fixes for most of the silver surfer generals and captains etc. It also has all the changes from my previous version, not counting new music.

Install by placing the folder inside your Sega/Medieval II Total War/Mods-folder. Start by clicking the BAT-file. This is still a beta -those who have the new music from my previous release- they should copy the sounds-folder found in the data-folder to a safe location, and then remove the WotN-folder and extract this new one.

After that they can just add the old sounds-folder in- and woila, you'll have the music still. For others they will need to buy or download the music themselves- but it ain't compatible right now with the original songnames! I will upload compatible files soon enough."
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123