Thread: Mundus Magnus Mini Mod: United Rome

Default Mundus Magnus Mini Mod: United Rome

Hello!

I know there are many Roman unification mods out there but I decided to make my own. This one uses the Mundus Magnus Map, changes the Roman faction symbol, and adds a few units to the Romans.

Also included is player1's Bug Fixer Mod, and signifierone's animations pack for the Roman legions.

I have kept the Senate active (they don't own any settlements) so you will still receive missions and senate office elections.

All family members of the four Roman factions are now under one banner. However, for some reason only the old Julii family shows in the family tree.
    You will have a lot of units to start with, but you will need them as you will be fighting on three fronts!

I have included a few unit edits as well. First Roman Archers are now called Sagittarii, Funditores (Roman Slingers) are now available, and the Roman Early General unit has a different Pre-Marian look!

This mod in my opinion is perfect for a Roman AAR or Let's Play!

Download:

Screens:

Getting a Mission from the Senate

Roman Starting Position

Funditores

Hastati using the new animation

Principes using the new animation

New Roman General's Early Bodyguard

Download:
    http://www.gamefront.com/files/23356689/RR.rar

Please also download the attached descr_strat file as I gave the Romans more money to start with. Put it in your RR/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign folder

Installation:
    Extract the folder to your RTW directory as this mod is mod-foldered
    Create a shortcut for RTW and in the target line add this after the quotations: -show_err -mod:RR
    Also, name the shortcut to United Rome

Credits:
    ngr for his Mundus Magnus Map
    player1 for his Bug Fixer Mod
    Signifierone for his Animations pack
    Red Fox for his symbol and banners from DTW
    The Macedon Expansion team for the Roman General Unit
    Lanjane and Maraxus for UI's
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Mundus Magnus Mini Mod: United Rome

hey, your mod looks fantastic, only if i cud download it. i have been trying to download it, but everytime, i click the download button i get an error stating that the file is not available..

could it be possible that the file is not available for download in india??

thanks

LiquidSantanero's Avatar Miles
    Aruba, (in the Caribean, not Middle-East)

All family members of the four Roman factions are now under one banner. However, for some reason only the old Julii family shows in the family tree.

@ Ahowl11: You can have more than 1 family tree, but you will only see the faction leaders family tree.
    Have you considered in making the faction leader old, like 65 to 70 years old and then make his childeren marry scipio's and brutus families?

I am working on a mod myself which uses the mundus magnus map but for some reason I am not able to remove unimportant (in my opinion) regions and add more important ones in its place. But that is beside the point.
    What I am trying to say is that you should try and make flavius julius have full grown childeren and give them the maximum amount of childeren (4) 2 male, 2 female or whatever suits you best. Marry the daughters to Scipio's and Brutus respectively and make offsprings of their marriage. This way instead of having 3 leaders you will only have one but from him you get all the other families under one banner.

In my mod I have only 2 roman factions, the senate and the julii, one representing the plebeians and the other the populares. That way I can recreate Julius Caesar civil war.

If you don't mind me asking, what are you gonna do with the 3 empty slots? Have you considered adding new factions? and if you have any slots left in your dmb, you might wanna check out ferres/algaman/milner/kylan units here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Seleucids-etc

your mod has potential mate, keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by ahowl11 View Post

thanks download completed....

I hope you can enjoy it!

Laetus

Tried to download mod from both links. First not found, second downloads a RomeTW-BI.exe file not the mod. Is it still available?

Wow sadly, I do not have the files. This is very disappointing. I am hoping someone can come up with the files, and I will reupload them. Stay posted!

Laetus

Thanks, waiting patiently. Drgnrdr

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Moved from 'released mods'

the downloads links are dead please someone help!!!!