Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon: Total War 8.0 Release

Default Re: Amazon: Total War 8.0 Release

Quote Originally Posted by parthian shot View Post
    Just started uploading a mod file containing the Armageddon Quest Campaign, this is the new addition to enable AI to play against the human player on a level playing field.
    Upload is completed, you can access the download through OP.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

Update with WheeliePaul's latest unit cards and unit info is on its way, the changes are for the new hires Amazon Spear Woman and Amazon Hoplite model.

Will post when upload is completed.
    Amazon Total War: Where Synergies of Mobility, Firepower, & Fieldcraft Never End. Semper Puellis!

New download page for TWC has been created. You can access it [here]

Update with WheeliePaul's latest unit cards and unit info is on its way, the changes are for the new hires Amazon Spear Woman and Amazon Hoplite model.

Will post when upload is completed.
    The upload has finally been completed, access link is at OP.

New Amazons Total War file is being uploaded right now, with changes to address a few grainy unit cards. WheeliePaul might update his final changes when he returns from trip in July 22nd.

New Amazons Total War file is being uploaded right now, with changes to address a few grainy unit cards. WheeliePaul might update his final changes when he returns from trip in July 22nd.
    The upload is now ready, link is at OP.

BB is due back from vacation next week, can section leaders who read this post send me an update on their project status?

Thanks

Urgent announcement, please read if you played the mod before.
    http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...nking-on-ModDB

Uploading changes made by Celeste to remove a file link in the Parthian Elephant model no longer used by Parthia.
    Will post when upload is complete.

Uploading changes made by Celeste to remove a file link in the Parthian Elephant model no longer used by Parthia.
    Will post when upload is complete.
    The update is complete, you can access the download through OP.

A little help, my game crashes whenever I start an battle, I've re-downloaded it too, took an lot of my time, it still doesnt work. I downloaded it on ModDB I'm using steam I have the latest version of RTW and BI, can some one help? i really want to play this mod.

New 8.0A release is being uploaded right now, the main changes contain Dragour's text correction.

Will post when upload is done.

New 8.0A release is being uploaded right now, the main changes contain Dragour's text correction.

Will post when upload is done.
    The upload finally finished.

Menumorut's Avatar Ducenarius

I hope the guys at CA not find this mod otherwise, we will have a delay for the official launch of Rome2

»MY GRAPHIC WORKSHOP« UNDER THE PARONAGE OF G☼D HIMSELF »MY ROMEII FAN ART«

Quote Originally Posted by GERULA666 View Post
    I hope the guys at CA not find this mod otherwise, we will have a delay for the official launch of Rome2
    Well, that would be too bad, because we are holding off releases waiting for the Rome II to come out.

Sounds like a Catch-22.

Just like everyone know that we are postponing all releases effort until the Rome II is out.

The pause is necessary to assess if M2TW or Rome II makes a better game engine for our future releases.

Latest Amazons Total War 8.0A with patch 23 is being uploaded, will post when complete.

Latest Amazons Total War 8.0A with patch 23 is being uploaded, will post when complete.
    The upload has been completed, please feel free to rate the mod (if you played it through) on ModDB.

This is to announce the migration goal for the Amazons Total War to future platform.

The platforms being considered are

1. Open Source, assigned to BB
    2. M2TW, assigned to Pea
    3. Rome II, assigned to me, with the entire team in support

The key considerations are

- Tactical AI
    - Strategical AI
    - Maneuver AI
    - Naval Battles in the campaign mode, not just in custom battles
    - Use and ease of conversion of existing command console calls
    - Infantry supported chariot
    - expansion on limitation of Animation

Once again, I would like to request that people who have downloaded and played the mod, please rate the mod on ModDB with your fair assessment. You must be a ModDB member already, otherwise, the website will not allow you to rate fairly, a very strange practice if you ask me.

Other than a few people with past grudges who rated the mod deliberately with lowest rating, we also have some religious group(s) from Iran, or perhaps also Chechenya/Russia who do not like women being the primary cast of the mod. And they are hell-bent trying to make us look like trash. If you play the mod, you will know the mod is anything else but trash.