Thread: How to get Falcon Knights and Falcon Squires/Sergeants?

Default How to get Falcon Knights and Falcon Squires/Sergeants?

Hello everyone, I was wondering how do I get those troops? Because unlike other knights, female warriors or nobles aren't a culture so I can't get them the same way I get, lets say Empire troops. For Empire I'd just have to join the Empire faction or pick the Empire culture, but the for the Falcons...? o.o

Thanks for help,

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Default Re: How to get Falcon Knights and Falcon Squires/Sergeants?

You need the companion. Sir Rayne i think. One of the companions you can get is a falcon knight.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    You need the companion. Sir Rayne i think. One of the companions you can get is a falcon knight.
    Yes, I already have Sir Rayne, so later on I'll be able to recreate the order. But if I want a army of Falcon Knights... how would I do? The only way that I know to get Maiden Nobles is rescuing female peasants prisoners and training them for a long very, very time ...

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by The_Achilles View Post
    Yes, I already have Sir Rayne, so later on I'll be able to recreate the order. But if I want a army of Falcon Knights... how would I do? The only way that I know to get Maiden Nobles is rescuing female peasants prisoners and training them for a long very, very time ...
    You need to establish the Falcon Knighthood Order in a town or Castle you own with a quails gem, then taking the regular knights you already have and re-training them into Falcon Knights.
    Best/Worst quotes of TWC

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    While you are at it, allow Germany to rearm, it's not like they committed the worst atrocity in modern history, so having a strong army can't lead to anything pitiful.

http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Order_of_the_Falcon Says here that Falcon Knights can only be trained from Maiden Nobles. What do you mean by "regular knights", what are those?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    You need to establish the Falcon Knighthood Order in a town or Castle you own with a quails gem, then taking the regular knights you already have and re-training them into Falcon Knights.
    http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Order_of_the_Falcon Says here that Falcon Knights can only be trained from Maiden Nobles. What do you mean by "regular knights", what are those?