Thread: unofficial twelve turns per year bug fix, changed factions colors and removal province borders on the mini map

Tiro

Default unofficial twelve turns per year bug fix, changed factions colors and removal province borders on the mini map

I made some (around 3000...) changes in the script. The six-years-older-per-year-bug should be over now. Sicilia will have eleven good weather seasons and one bad weather season per year.

In a separate file, I also changed the factions colors a bit and removed the province borders from the mini map.

Make always a backup of the file you want to alter, in case you would change your mind.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by The_Judge; May 25, 2013 at 11:51 AM.
    Proud winner of the first XCmas contest of the Extended Cultures mod (XC)
    “War does not determine who is right - only who is left.” – Bertrand Russell
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke
    “Where they burn books, they will ultimately burn people also.” – Heinrich Heine
    "You know you're a history fan when you still get upset thinking about the Library of Alexandria." – unknown

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Re: unofficial twelve turns per year bug fix, changed factions colors and removal province borders on the mini map

Cool.

Have you any flicks of the colour changes, I'll get round to checking these changes at some point. Shame you didn't post them a few weeks back, I've just played both Rome and Carthage...

Hanti's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: unofficial twelve turns per year bug fix, changed factions colors and removal province borders on the mini map

Downloaded and used, but how can there be around 3000... changes in the script? What kind of changes?
    The colour is yellow now.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

I think when the script is generated it makes entries for x amount of years, which add up to around 3000 entries. I don't think they need to be generated individually.