Thread: Beta testers wanted.

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Beta testers wanted.

Yup we need beta testers, testers will be chosen on a level of experience basis, meaning we need people with some knowledge of modding and preferably some previous beta testing. Saying that we would like at least two people with no experience but a desire to try out this mod so we can get feedback on the aesthetics and atmosphere, We want to keep the initial tests to two weeks and if all goes well hope to release shortly after that time. So if you have time and think you can help we would love to hear from you.

applications can be made here or by Pm'ing me.

End of Days. BI 1.6

Last edited by Halie Satanus; January 09, 2007 at 06:00 PM.

Vuk's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Beta testers wanted.

Me!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vuk
    Me!!
    hehehe, great application

Anyway, I'd be happy to help; I have no modding or beta testing experience, but I've been playing TW for years, so I'd say I qualify for the second category ("aesthetics and atmosphere") quite well As for the time...weeeell, I can spend (on average) about 1-2h daily, so if you guys ain't in a hurry (sort of) then count me in.

Oh and...this is a Rome TW mod, right? 'Cause I can't play MIITW

I have watched the screenshots and have to say that i am amazed and bow.
    Great job really, i hope you all good luck in the beta, it is an amazing work.

Nose kisss

Vanquisher's Avatar Campidoctor

I'd love to have a go at testing the beta I have a tonne of experience modding RTW both for personal use and I am also on the Ortus Romani team.

Blog Entries

Thanks guys, I'm at work right now and we have a few pm applications as well to sort out, I'll get back to you all later.

Count me in if you still need beta virgins...HUGE TW fan since shogun (That would be a great remake, by the way...anyone tried to base a campaign for m2 on the old game... that was essentially a really beefed up remake of "Nobunaga's ambition" by KOEI if that's not heretical, but for me Creative has taken rts light years from any competition). Been dickering with maps and campaign editors for years (starcraft on, i guess) and played a lot with mods for bf1942, blitzkreig, cod1 (before Ron, age series) but never published anything. Well qualified for ROME (that's where i live) and really interested in med periods...there's a great italian language magazine with TONS of great artsy sources, maps n data for kingdoms and population counts... I just signed into this site last night, so I'm a real newby...Anyone made a campaign game with just Italy for the world map with the historical cities accurate? Sorry for the verbal diarrhoea .
    can't wait to finish downloading all these great new toys!
    Havagoodun, J

Ignore this post.. Ended up way wrong.
    Last edited by Shazz; January 10, 2007 at 01:22 PM.

Wolfcp11's Avatar Senator

Ummm, you MAY want to say the name of the mod in the message on the front page..
    "Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit." -Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries

well there are links and i think we have enough now, so no worries.

Blog Entries

We had a better response than we thought we would and have chosen the testers, if i haven't sent you a pm sorry about that but we only needed a handful of people. Thanks for applying, we hope you will be a little patient and download the mod when we release.