Thread: upload the patch

Tiro

Default upload the patch

Is it possible to upload the patch again, please? Are is it already integrated in the download file?
    Proud winner of the first XCmas contest of the Extended Cultures mod (XC)
    “War does not determine who is right - only who is left.” – Bertrand Russell
    “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” – Edmund Burke
    “Where they burn books, they will ultimately burn people also.” – Heinrich Heine
    "You know you're a history fan when you still get upset thinking about the Library of Alexandria." – unknown

Halie Satanus's Avatar Emperor of ice cream
    Blog Entries

Default Re: upload the patch

It should already be applied. At least I hope so because I don't have the patch anymore. My guess is I deleted the attachment when I uploaded the mod to modDB..

Coincidentally I've recently played Sicilia as both the Romans and Carthage and didn't have any problems. Though I did have to alter the Romani unit costs and recruitment times, it's probably a bit too difficult as is. Main problem being by the time you crush the Greeks Carthage will be really strong. It's still possible to win, I did it before, but it takes a lot longer and is a real tester..
    Last edited by Halie Satanus; May 22, 2013 at 04:45 PM.