Thread: Night Battles?

Default Night Battles?

What are the differences of a night battle and a day battle? Does it give the attacker an advantage?

Thanks Tzif

Default Re: Night Battles?

the advantage is that not all generals can fight night battle sao it is great against hordes
    These fine gentlemen's have thanks to their consistent idiotic posts have earned their place on my ignore list: mrmouth, The Illusionist, motiv-8, mongrel, azoth, thorn777 and elfdude. If you want to join their honourable rank you just have to post idiotic posts and you will get there in no time.

So, if i fight a general that can't fight night battles, then their general won't be with the army?

no but he will be in but he cif the reinforcements generals cant fight battles their armies wont be in
    These fine gentlemen's have thanks to their consistent idiotic posts have earned their place on my ignore list: mrmouth, The Illusionist, motiv-8, mongrel, azoth, thorn777 and elfdude. If you want to join their honourable rank you just have to post idiotic posts and you will get there in no time.

i dont really like night battle i mean there cool but they slow the game up and half the generals cant even do them
    We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
    For he today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother

It is a double edged sword. If your on the offence and pick night battle that means any captain led reinforcements or generals of your or your enemies can't fight in the battle(UNLESS the reinforcement leading general has the night fighter trait)
    Whoever gives nothing, has nothing. The greatest misfortune is not to be unloved, but not to love.
    -Albert Camus

Ok, thanks guys!

Tzif

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tzif
    Ok, thanks guys!

Tzif
    You also get a morale bonus if your general has the night-fighting trait? Or maybe its the enemy who doesnty suffers a morale loss?

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

No. You get a command star bonus depending on your level of night fighter trait.
    Whoever gives nothing, has nothing. The greatest misfortune is not to be unloved, but not to love.
    -Albert Camus