Thread: Recorded Video Campaign

The Black Reaper's Avatar Hell's Gate

Default Recorded Video Campaign

i was thinking of starting a video campaign... basically i play a few turns and i record it then i post the videos on the site... if anyone is wants me to do this i will gladly do this... if there is enough support i will put up a poll to see which faction i should play....

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

Under the Patronage of the Honorable Nicholas Rush

Default Re: Recorded Video Campaign

ill watch it

Are you going to put in on some streaming site like youtube? I wont have time to download big movies but i would gladly watch it on youtube.

hmmm idk the screen might be to small to see alot of it but if you guys want me to i can do that... i already have an account on youtube

CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 @ 4.0 GHz | CPU Cooling: Coolermaster Hyper 212 + | Mobo: Asus m4a79xtd evo
    Ram: Corsair XMS3 2x4GB DDR3 1333 MHz | PSU: Antec Truepower 650W | GPU: Evga Geforce GTX 580

be gaul. im havin trouble destroying rome as them so some strategic help would be nice.

sorry, w/e is gaul in that mod

-Double Post Merged-
    Last edited by Hader; September 06, 2006 at 09:21 AM.

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

yea gaul is in this mod but ill start a poll to see which faction to play....