Thread: Once upon a time... on a cold afternoon November 04, 2010, 03:46 PM

Icon4 Once upon a time... on a cold afternoon November 04, 2010, 03:46 PM

On November 04, 2010. A question was asked. "When will this mod be released cant wait to play it lol."

Now this was a moment where you kind of palm your own face and think, well wait you tool, and see what they are doing! Watch activities in the forum and what people who are actually making and contributing towards the release of the mod say/and do.

However, I now ask something simple not "when" as asked three years ago. But, simply is it realistic to ever! Release this? I trawled though every thread on the first page. (And it's soul destroying to see some that are so old so high up the list).

There is an odd hint here and there that this is alive. ModDB-site people seemingly have abandoned all hope, altogether. If the Team making AuH care or not is... well another matter. However I think for people that have waited since even this rather noob'ish first question was asked, deserve some kind or actual definite response. From a AUH team member(s) that actually MATTER towards the end product.

All I and I am sure others want to know is this going to actually happen at any point, I wont ask for a timescale because when the question was asked 3 years ago it got nothing in the way of a real response.

Some kind of new thread with a genuine response as a new sticky from a main member on current progress and LIGHTLY-HOOD of finishing at all would be fantastic, it will be a bullet in the hopes of many.
    OR if we are lucky it will give a renewed sense of hope for us all who really want to play this mod!

Yes a release? or no release! and current progress towards the first major release. (If applicable to yes/no).

- Thank you for reading

- Long time (2 years) tracker, only recent member. Monk.

SunWulf's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Once upon a time... on a cold afternoon November 04, 2010, 03:46 PM

AuH team whom we love and hope are well who has provided us awesome previews that were a nice surprise many mornings with my coffee. Please let us know, thanks for all your work tho.

Hi,

I'm the mod leader and am currently one of a handful of people actively working the mod - the Dai Viet faction will be previewed next, but as you can imagine with only one person working on modelling/textures, its slow progress.I share your frustrations but we are trying to offer more updates in the form of mini-previews.....

Did you even bother to read this:

AUH Sneak Peeks

??????
    Last edited by Yelü Dashi; May 19, 2013 at 11:11 PM.

Why worry about previews?" Some in-game screenshots with a simple "new faction in game" apposed to a bunch of time wasted on building preview like the others ( I do like them but it is, a waste of time considering it's only you as you said ).

Spend the time getting new, retired or any other help/modders you can get..

Demanding too much, offering nothing to help. Ya son, go back to your corner. AUH team is doing fine without your complains.

If you like the mod then do something or offer some encouragement! Funny how people like you ask for progress then bashing at the previews, saying it's a waste of time. Your rants truly are a waste of time. The mod will come out when it's done. Is there any point in asking???

Quote Originally Posted by YuriisMaster View Post
    If you like the mod then do something or offer some encouragement! Funny how people like you ask for progress then bashing at the previews, saying it's a waste of time. Your rants truly are a waste of time. The mod will come out when it's done. Is there any point in asking???
    A, by your own logic, your comment is a waste of time.

B, I never asked for progress. So, I assume they are not 'my people'...

Quote Originally Posted by

[COLOR=#ff0000
    Yes a release? or no release! and current progress towards the first major release. (If applicable to yes/no).[/COLOR]
    So what is this current progress towards the first major release? Can you elevate on this a little more? My comment is a waste of time, I don't deny it. But the matter of Yelu presents previews every now and then is for people who care and really want to see some progress; you're killing it for other people. Whenever Yelu is quiet, people start to complain how this mod is not active and should be in the morgue so he starts to show some progress then "people of yours" and you tell him to get back to work because showing only some screenshots is just a waste of time.

Also, you say that you're a long time tracker (2 years) then you should have known that Yelu once mentioned in his post that there's a recruitment thread and people who truly care will message him. Do you have the capability to help or just "pointing finger at the team" for making you wait on some free stuff? Btw, I've been following this mod since 2009.