Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: *Jerusalem Rising* - A Submod for BC 2.3.2

Default Re: *Jerusalem Rising* - A Submod for BC 2.3.2

Guys, I know this is last minute....but can anyone help me to quickly setup an ancillary trait for my Templar Grand masters?

Aragorn1963's Avatar Biarchus

I have no idea how to do this, Templar. Anyone else perhaps with some skill and time to kill?

If you send me a pm with what requirements you desire, and what you are trying to accomplish with the trait and/or ancillary I will do my best to help out.

Swagger's Avatar Imperial Coffee-Runner

Under the Patronage of the Dreadful cedric37!
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    There looks to be a lot of useful and interesting items in your mod here, will check it out for sure.

there are, from music to scripts to new units, 2d art etc

it's all free to use and modify and there's definitely stuff that will be useful in a crusade mod

PM me for any doubt
    Ancs Guide, Emergent Factions , Yes/No Events |L'Outremer for Modders| Swagger's Skymod

@Mike, this is probably a noob problem....so don't laugh at me. I want you or anyone else who can help me to see this...so I'll just post it here.

This is King Baldwin:

Notice under his retinue he has titles like "Constable". Basically like that, I want to create a title called "Templar Grand Master" for my Grand masters. And the benefits of this is that it will give them command, piety and dread bonuses? First thing is how do I get the title made with a graphic? Second thing is how can I make it appear on each Grand Master when they spawn on the campaign map? Thirdly I don't want any other generals to be able to get this title....Is all of this possible? I can release the mod right now as I have everything ready to go, but having this feature in place would make it a lot more authentic. Hope you guys don't mind.

Here is part of my spawn script, for anybody's reference:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;TEMPLAR GRAND MASTERS;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

monitor_event FactionTurnStart FactionIsLocal

historic_event templar_elected france

spawn_army
    faction france
    character Odo de_St_Amand, named character, age 45, x 99, y 99, battle_model koj_templar_grandmaster, label odo1
    traits GoodCommander 3 , PublicFaith 1 , Loyal 4 , Templar 3
    unit bodyguard templar exp 9 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
    unit koj knights templar exp 9 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
    unit koj templar veterans exp 9 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0

end

terminate_monitor
    end_monitor

monitor_event FactionTurnStart FactionIsLocal
    and not I_CharacterExists odo1
    and I_SettlementOwner Jerusalem france

historic_event templar_elected france

spawn_army
    faction france
    character Arnold of_Torroja, named character, age 50, x 99, y 99, battle_model koj_templar_grandmaster, label arn1
    traits GoodCommander 3 , PublicFaith 1 , Loyal 4 , Templar 3
    unit bodyguard templar exp 9 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
    unit koj knights templar exp 9 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0
    unit koj templar veterans exp 9 armour 0 weapon_lvl 0

end

terminate_monitor
    end_monitor

@Swagger, very nice stuff you got there bro! I will peruse through it and if I use any of your work I will of course give you credit!

Quote Originally Posted by 0TheLastTemplar0 View Post
    @Swagger, very nice stuff you got there bro! I will peruse through it and if I use any of your work I will of course give you credit!
    be free to do whatever you want with it!

it has got enough material there to make a totally revamped crusade campaign (that was my long time objective) but the amount of work needed was too much for my patience and skills at the time so instead of dragging it for years without really reaching anywhere i decided i'd just upload whatever i'd got (and it's a lot of work) and release it to whoever might find any use to it as a free pack

however most stuff is WIP and i've lost some files, the last modification i made was totally changing the weather system for more realistic ones, like thicker sandstorms with new sounds (it was awesome) etc but i eventually lost the files and so it was the last drop

anyway if you need any kind of help with my pack just tell me, i've recently got back into modding (softcore tho) and i'd be glad to provide you guys with some help if needed, i'd be fulfulling to see se crusade mod be released with decent quality (+ than CA)

Sounds awesome bro. I can't wait test out some of the things you've created. Say what exactly is your specialty? I've made several appeals to the community before for a scripter to no avail. You can join me if you want, we can truly make Jerusalem Rising an epic Crusades mod Of course at this point any kind of help will be appreciated though.

Update on the mod. As I type this it is being uploaded to Mediafire, all that's left is for me to compile some release notes. Check back here soon guys.

Its done.

See here for the release notes and download link:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...scent-Released

Will update the front page of this thread with the download link later.
    Last edited by 0TheLastTemplar0; January 05, 2014 at 01:12 AM.

Sounds awesome bro. I can't wait test out some of the things you've created. Say what exactly is your specialty? I've made several appeals to the community before for a scripter to no avail. You can join me if you want, we can truly make Jerusalem Rising an epic Crusades mod Of course at this point any kind of help will be appreciated though.

Update on the mod. As I type this it is being uploaded to Mediafire, all that's left is for me to compile some release notes. Check back here soon guys.
    well i'm not interested on going back to belong to a modding team and i've recently got back with a project for TATW

however i'm fine with assisting you with some stuff out of the sake of the nostalgia of modding crusades , i can do pretty much everything except modelling and animation

but let me resuring it, i'm not interested on being an active member, if anything i'll assist you on SOME stuff, specially if you're using parts of my L'Outremer mod and i can help to implement them in your mod!

cheers

@0TheLastTemplar0 Congratulations on your release! Looking forward to seeing it in action. It might be a few days till I can since my disk drive just died.... 4th one in 6 months. Glad I was of some assistance feel free to ask anytime.

@ Swagger, thanks for your fast response to my pms and for what you have provided to the modding community. + rep for both of you.

Thanks Mike. Hope you like it.

But back to business. I've just been mapping my thoughts lately, and they are centered around what to do with the Hospitallers.

Regarding Hospitaller knights, I've decided to have three tiers of them and they are as follows:

1. Early Hospitallers:
    http://www.southernswords.co.uk/ekmp...nic-2751-p.jpg

2. Hospitaller Knights:
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nouprOuzjX...ospitaller.jpg

3. Knights of St. John:
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...painting_7.jpg

That's it for now, still need ideas about their sergeants, their Grand Master and bodyguard. Most importantly how should Hospitaller troops be different and unique from the Templars?
    Last edited by 0TheLastTemplar0; January 08, 2014 at 11:56 PM.

First look at Early Hospitallers:

Almost done with these guys, need to just design some shields for them.

Looking good!

Your mod looks very interesting Templar do you have other plans to make other mods/Submods in the Future?
    "Nothing is True Everything is permitted"

@Ichigorukia,

Well at the moment my focus is to finish this sub-mod, but I am really considering expanding it into a bigger Crusades mod....I have a lot of great ideas, hopefully I can put a team together down the road.

Anyways, almost done with these early Hospitallers guys....will post screens tonight!

Aragorn1963's Avatar Biarchus

@Ichigorukia,

Well at the moment my focus is to finish this sub-mod, but I am really considering expanding it into a bigger Crusades mod....I have a lot of great ideas, hopefully I can put a team together down the road.

Anyways, almost done with these early Hospitallers guys....will post screens tonight!
    A bigger Crusades mod sounds very interesting, Templar. How about the screens?

Will you continue the project?