Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: *Jerusalem Rising* - A Submod for BC 2.3.2

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: *Jerusalem Rising* - A Submod for BC 2.3.2

I would sugest modify this horse for your knights. A gift from me .http://www.mediafire.com/file/16474s...der+horses.rar

To create horses of that era like these:

'
    For lesser class knights i would sugest to replace the suddle from my horse with MARKA basic one.
    Use the barded armors as placeholders to create a variety of factions knights.
    Give paradammed Credits becaus the head gear of the horse is his creation.
    If you do not know how to replace sudles read my tutorial here: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...rsions-of-them
    Good luck.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Wow....first off I would say its a privilege to have the great AnthoniusII, one of the Gods of M2TW modding, comment on my humble mod!

And that's a very interesting horse model you have there. It encapsulates some changes I've been meaning to implement for the Marka barded horse myself. So it looks like you guys made the barding continuous, across the animal's body.....like its not disconnected where the neck meets the chest and shoulders and there isn't that slit where the head meets the neck like below:

But yeah,.....thank you for this, I will definitely use it! And of course I will give you and Paradammed credit.
    Last edited by 0TheLastTemplar0; March 06, 2019 at 07:54 PM.

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    Moderator Emeritus

Wow nice work! Glad to see this is still going.
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Quote Originally Posted by 0TheLastTemplar0 View Post
    Wow....first off I would say its a privilege to have the great AnthoniusII, one of the Gods of M2TW modding, comment on my humble mod!

And that's a very interesting horse model you have there. It encapsulates some changes I've been meaning to implement for the Marka barded horse myself. So it looks like you guys made the barding continuous, across the animal's body.....like its not disconnected where the neck meets the chest and shoulders and there isn't that slit where the head meets the neck like below:

But yeah,.....thank you for this, I will definitely use it! And of course I will give you and Paradammed credit.
    Just REMEMBER ...Use the "armors" in the placeholder texture to create 1st a cloth material.
    That cloth will be your normal map basis because paint does not have a 3d print.
    So lets supose that you use the same model for Antioch , Jerusaleem, Knigh Templars etc ...The normal map will be the same ussing the primary texture.
    The only texture you will have to change is the faction's one adding new color background and symbols.
    That way even if the same model will use ONE normal map texture you can have as many diferent textures you want , saving data size.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

I love your mod, I'm a huge knight fan!

Will do, thank you again AnthoniusII!

And thanks for your support Z3n and Grauman, so glad to see you guys are still active.

Tucopole WIP...…made unique headsculpt for him, using a real Turkish actor's face.....will make more unique Turkish headsculpts later this week.

-Any ideas for helmets and armor?

After these guys are done then onto the Teutonic knights and we should be ready with the next release. Is there any appetite in the community for Knights of St. Lazarus or does KOJ have too many knights? lol

Hi, in today's unit showcase we look at the Turkopoles, "the sons of Turks", Christianized Turks and Levantine and Syrian indigenous Christians in service to the kingdom.

Turkopoles' Strengths

-Highly skilled bow units, which allows KOJ to augment its armies with much needed archers.
    -Available in most parts of the map.

Turkopoles' Weaknesses
    -Light troops that will melt away in hand-to-hand combat and in cavalry engagements.

Turkopole Units

Turkopole Archers – Skilled foot archers sporting powerful composite bows, capable of raining down arrows at a moderate rate. They will switch to their spears in melee engagements.

Turkopole Cavalry - Mounted horse archers excellent for raiding and harassing enemy troops. Will fight with their maces in hand-to-hand combat if the need arises.
    Last edited by 0TheLastTemplar0; March 17, 2019 at 11:54 PM.

Some more Turkopole eye-candy:

I try to play the submod but i got ctd. Any ideas on how I can fix the errors?

Hey there, try First Triumvirate's adaptation of the mod for BC 2.4:
    https://mega.nz/#!1AVBVawI!6pamFmkiP...uyr9kwiD-d8SEw

He seems to have stabilized it and updated it. I will release the next version for BC 2.4.2 in about two months, hopefully without any issues. But I'm fairly certain what was causing the CTD's was the Grandmaster script in the campaign script of the initial release.

Two new strat models:

Not sure what's up with TWCenter, but I can't seem to imbed images in my posts......you can see the new strat models here:
    https://photobucket.com/gallery/user...cXoucG5n/?ref=

The one on the left next to the hospitaller grandmaster is the faction heir/prince model and the other one is the new faction leader/king strat model. These models will be the default for the faction leader/heir after Guy and Baldwin pass away in the campaign, as they will have their own strat models.

I didn't think you'd remember me. I am very happy that the project is still alive.

Watching Turkopulla (that was the real name of the unit and means children of Turks) i saw that you successfully made horsearchery animated models.
    Well done.
    But the armor is like a box and does not look well on the model. I would sujuset you "paint" the armor on each body and play with normal map hights.
    That is my humble sugestion.

Take a look of something similar:

Belts are still 3d but armor is part of the texture.

Elendil 03's Avatar Semisalis
    A landlocked, neutral country somewhere in Western Europe

Very impressive!

Wow! Cool looking horse archers Anthonius and thank you for the pointers. I will attempt to remake my Turkopoles' armor, following closely your suggestions.

And thank you for the compliment Elendil03.

I am currently on vacation and will be getting back to modding next week, but here is the latest update:

-All new general strat and battle models are complete, we now have the following new models: King, Prince, General and Captain.
    -I also have decided to not implement custom strat models for the starting characters do to the huge complexity this brings to descr_character and the inability on my part to successfully bring these models into the campaign, although I did build a Balian, Baldwin and Guy model so far.
    -What I did do successfully was to implement custom battle models, will show you the Balian, Baldwin and Guy models next week. Still need to finish the Raymond of Tripoli and Reynald de Chatillon models.
    -I am also remaking the KOJ diplomat.

These Turcomans were creations of Socal_Infidel part of TGC's fellowship but i have shown them to you to get an idea from a realy GREAT modder/skiner Socal_Infidel was.

Great thank you Anthonius, makes sense to me what I have to do now.

But sorry for the delay here are the completed character battle models:

Baldwin

Guy

Balian